18 - Instagram/Real Life

Liked by ekat19, jeremyallenwhitefinally, and 303,218 others

aubreycampbell well- Chicago is amazing already and we've only been here for 5 hours 😀

jeremyallenwhitefinally gorgeous ❤️

aubreycampbell love you J!! 💖 @jeremyallenwhitefinally

ameliacampbell ship 😏 @aubreycampbell @jeremyallenwhitefinally

user3 Jeremy and Bre are so cute!!

ekat19 Ok but Lia tho 😩❤️

cameronmonaghan never have i seen you use that emoji- ever. @ekat19

user10 I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP-

•••

"I'm bored," Lia said looking from her phone, laying on the hotel bed. Lana looked up at her best friend, then to the boy who was slouching in the chair in front of them.

"We could find something to do then," Ethan said getting up from the chair and grabbing Lia's arm and walking out the hotel door, leaving Lana behind.

•••
"Here we are," Ethan said smiling, looking down at Lia. It was a small little coffee shop. There wasn't as many people but it was cute.

"Looks nice," Lia said as Ethan held the door open for her, and walked in after her.

They ordered their coffee and sat at a booth in the corner for the little shop.

"So, how's the set of shameless," Lia asked, sipping from her coffee cup.

"It's fun, you should really come on set," Ethan said looking the girl in her eye, smiling.

"Sure, i'll be happy to," Lia smiled back at the boy.

As they were talking, they heard a hard knock on the window, seeing a brown-haired girl looking angry at Ethan. She walked in and went to their table.

"Who's this?!" The girl asked angrily, giving lia dirty looks, as lia returned the favor.

"Brielle, what are you doing here?" Ethan said getting up from his spot.

"Knew you were here, so i booked a flight yesterday and i saw you here," Brielle said touching his hair.

"This is Amelia, Amelia.. this is Brielle.. my-"

"His girlfriend," Brielle smiled sarcastically at Lia.

"Ex.. girlfriend-" Ethan said rolling his eyes, taking Brielle's hand out of his hair.

"Whatever, you know you still want me," Brielle said whispering in his ear.

Lia was madly jealous and couldn't watch as Brielle touched on him, so she excused herself.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," Lia said grabbing her things and looked at Brielle, who was smirking.

"LIA WAIT," Ethan called after her but she was already out the door. He pushed Brielle off of him and ran after her.

•••

"Hey.. you ok?" Lana said getting up from spot, seeing her best friend walked though the door.

"Yea i'm fine.. it's just Ethan's ex-girlfriend came and ruined our little hangout, " Lia sighed putting her things on the bed. She really liked Ethan and thought she would've had a chance.

After a while of thinking, she heard a knock on the door. She got up and went to open it, seeing Ethan, looking down at her.

Lia let him in and she walked back to her spot. Ethan sat in the chair in front of her.

"I'm so sorry about Brielle," Ethan said messing with his fingers, as Lia looked at him.

"It's fine really..," Lia smiled at him.

"Let me take you out tomorrow night.. I know a place we can go," Ethan looked at the girl.

Lia thought about it for a second. This could be her chance to really get closer to Ethan.

"Sure," She said smiling at the boy, who grinned. " What time?" Lia asked as she went to the bathroom to take her makeup off.

"8:30," Ethan said walking towards the bathroom door, leaning on it.

Lia looked at him, then nodded smiling.

"Great," Ethan whispered, walking towards the girl and hugging her goodbye.