17 - Real Life/IMessage/Instagram

(a/n: this one is kinda long cuz i was omw to Florida writing this so.. yeh )

Amelia spent all night organizing the stuff she was taking to Chicago in her suitcase. Lana then came over to sleepover, so they wouldn't have to pick her up from her house.

"Excited to see edog?" Lana smirked at her best friend as she watched her put things in her suitcase.

"No honestly.. never thought i would meet my celebrity crush face to face," Amelia folded the rest of her clothes then put it in her suitcase, zipping it up for tomorrow. Lia put a movie on for her best friend, sister, and herself and ended up falling asleep during the film.

•••

An alarm went off on Amelia's phone, causing her to groan in exhaustion. She checked the time that read '6:34'. Lia then rolled to her side to see her best friend asleep on the other side of her bed. She then hit Lana in the head with a pillow, making her jump up.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Lana rubbed her eyes. Lia looked at her with a tired face.

"We have to get up, and i have to text Emma" Lia said getting out of her bed, walking to the other side pulling Lana by her arm making her get up.

Amelia went to Aubrey's room to wake her. She then went in the bathroom to brush her teeth and got ready to go.

Amelia changed into something comfy then texted Emma.

•••

Today 6:48 am

Lia 😎
You up yet?

Emma
Yea i've been up since 4. I'm so excited to see you!! and so is Ethan 😏

Lia 😎
oh mah gawsh it's nothing like that *debbie ryan face* 😩
but anyway.. we're getting dressed and getting ready to leave and i'll let yk when our plane lands 😀

Emma
Ok, i'll see you soon!
read 6:50 am

•••

Amelia grabbed her suitcase and dragged it down the stairs. Her mom was in the kitchen making coffee before dropping you off at the Airport.

"Ok we'll leave in 15 minutes," Lia nodded as her mom sipped her coffee. Amelia sat in the living room, scrolling through social media waiting for Lana and Aubrey to come downstairs.

Lana came down the stairs first, messing with the string of her sweatshirt. Then 2 minutes later, Aubrey came down with her suitcase.

Lia's mom put her coffee cup in the sink and went to her room to get her keys. Lia unlocked the door and walked outside.

•••

"CAUSE' YOU MAKE MY EARFQUAKE" Amelia, Lana, and Aubrey screamed the Tyler lyrics, while bouncing around in the car.

Amelia's mom soon then pulled up to the Airport. They all got out and said their goodbyes to Aubrey and Lia's mom.

"I'll miss you," Susan said kissing her daughter's forehead.

"I'll only be gone for 2 weeks," Amelia said putting her hand on her mom's cheek. She took one last look at her mom before walking away with her best friend and sister.