14 - FaceTime/Instagram

Amelia was on FaceTime with the one and only, Ethan Cutkosky. Lia and Ethan have been talking for a while and her mom is starting to really like him. They both started to develop feelings for one and other, but they both don't know it yet.

"HOLY SHIT THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!" Lia exclaimed yelling at her TV. She was playing a video game and Ethan was just laughing and examining the girl. The way her hair fell in her eyes, the smile she always had on her face. Ethan really liked her but he thought she wouldn't feel the same way.

"LIA, LANGUAGE!!" Her mom yelled from outside the door. "SORRYYYY!" Lia yelled back looking at Ethan, who had a smile on his face.

Amelia took a break from video games and sat back down in the chair at her desk.

"I swear, i always forget she's ever here," Lia said putting her leg on the chair. "I like your mom, she's pretty cool. You should tell her i say hi," Ethan said putting his hand behind his head. "You can tell her yourself," She smiled at Ethan as she picked her phone up and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Is that Edog?" Lia's mom asked as she set up her phone on the counter.

"Ew- please never say that again," Lia gave her mom a ' don't embarrass me ' look. Her mom looked at her phone, seeing Ethan.

"Hi Ethan!" Her mom said happily. Lia walked over to the fridge to get something to drink as her mon continued to talk to him.

"Hi Mrs. Campbell," Ethan smiled at the older woman. Lia tried to move her mom out of the way, but she struggled.

"How many times have I said you can call me Susan?!," Lia's Mom exclaimed. The girl rolled her eyes as her mother talked to Ethan.

"Ok mom, ima go back to my room now," Lia said smiling sarcastically.

Lia ran back upstairs, phone in hand. She set her phone back up on her desk and moved her chair so ethan could see her standing.

"Sorry about her Ethan," Lia said finding a hair tie and tying her hair up.

"It's all good," Ethan smiled at the girl.

"I would really love to meet you," Ethan said looking at Amelia. Lia looked at him with a smile on her face.

"I dunno, maybe you could go with Emma! She's booking a flight down here next Friday,"
Amelia said picking at her nails.

"Maybe i will," Ethan said messing with his hair. Amelia really liked hanging on FaceTime with Ethan but she would really love to see him
in real life. Besides from passing out to almost every edit she's seen of him.

•••

Liked by lanajohnson, ekat19 and 452,315 othersameliacampbell swag 😎

ameliacampbell swag 😎

view comments (144)

aubreycambell thanks for the picture creds!!

user5 aubrey taking the picture lol.

user8 she really got clout for talking to the shameless cast.. how tf-

user2 stay mad 🙄 @user8
ameliacampbell liked this comment!

ekat19 see you in 2 weeks 😌

emmakenney that was supposed to be a secret dickwad. @ekat19

user1 WAIT WTF ARE THEY MEETING?!?! OK NOW IM MORE INTRIGUED-

user4 HOLY FUC- sorry.. excuse my language. MY IDOLS ARE MEETING. MY STOMACH RN: ✨😝😍😀😎😭❤️