𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞,
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗,
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛,
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍,"

───» Pluto Projector, Rex Orange County «───
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Demi-Gods, children of a god and a mortal, a weird combination of things, right? Most people would see that as a blessing. Who wouldn't want to be the kid of a god! Ironically enough, a lot of people wouldn't. There's plenty of folk out there who will never know their godly parentage and be left in the dark.  But hey, maybe that's for the best.

Sometimes there's the rare occurrence of an unknowing witch communicating and assisting the Gods anyway they can. In this case, who would have guessed that our dear witch was a demi-god? You can only imagine her surprise when she finds out her practice is far, far more real than she had thought it was.

Living a life on the streets was difficult, yet she never yielded her craft. She would give offerings, she would talk about her day, she would try and find private settings to do ritual work. Anything you can imagine, she likely did. 

What if one day during a ritual, a helping hand approaches? Was it because they felt pity, or because her efforts were being recognized? That she may never know, but she knows damn well she'd ready for an adventure.

And an adventure she's going to get.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

───In which a witchy teen gains the blessing of Dionysus, and the eyes of many.

OR

───In which a demi-god learns her parentage and her life changes, for better or worse? Who knows.

••••COMING SOON ••••

DISCLAIMER:

I don't own the Percy Jackson and
The Olympians series, nor do I own any
of Rick Riordan's stories.
All rights go to Rick Riordan.

All I own are my OC's, their plots, and
their dialogues.

[Started: 7/24/21]

[Ended: ???]

(The Lost Hero - ???)