𝟶𝟾: "𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢,"

"𝙾𝚑 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎,
𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚍,
𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐,
𝙱𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍,"

───» Woodland, The Paper Kites «───

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Out of all the things Sage has experienced in her life?  Riding a metal dragon was surprisingly something new. While Jason, Piper, and Leo seemed to understand each other well enough, she had to be placed right in the center of their awkward tension.

I mean- she knows they are friends, and they seem to know that too. But when your 'closest friend' all of the sudden isn't your closest friend? It's going to be a bit awkward.

Some of the few things bringing her comfort right now are her warm arm brace, Piper's arms around her waist, and the abnormal warmth coming off of Leo's back. As out of place as she felt, she liked their presences. Throughout her time at camp half-blood, the only person she had grown to love and completely tolerate was Annabeth. Piper and Leo may quickly climb her chart depending on how this quest goes.

The sky was beautiful. A bit terrifying at the current height, or maybe that's because of how often the Festus creaks, but it doesn't matter. Sage trusts Leo and his abilities.

"Shut up, me," Leo said aloud.

Maybe she spoke to soon.

"What?" Piper asked. 

"Nothing," he said. "Long night. I think I'm hallucinating. It's cool."

Sage rose a brow. "'It's cool'? Yeah, sure thing, totally believable."

Leo's shoulder tensed for a moment before he spoke again. "Just joking." He decided it might be good to change the subject. "So what's the plan, bro? You said something about catching wind, or breaking wind, or something?"

As they flew over New England, Jason laid out the game plan: First, find some guy named Boreas and grill him for information—

"Boris?" Sage asked.

Piper pinched her arm. "No- no, Boreas, right?"

Jason nodded.

"His name is Boreas?" Leo had to ask. "What is he, the God of Boring?"

Second, Jason continued, they had to find those venti that had attacked them at the Grand Canyon—

"Can we just call them storm spirits?" Leo asked. "Venti makes them sound like evil espresso drinks."

Sage snorted but nodded in agreement.

And third, Jason finished, they had to find out who the storm spirits worked for, so they could find Hera and free her.