𝟶𝟹: 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎, 𝙼𝚛. 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎?

"𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜,
𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞,
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘,
'𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠,"

───» Yellow, Coldplay«───

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Camp Half-Blood is much more beautiful when the sun is out. -And you didn't just experience a life or death experience. And you don't have to worry about getting stabbed. I digress.

Sage thought this place was to good to be true, and she feared it was. She wouldn't let that get to her, if this was some crazy dream she'd rather stay asleep than to have to face the real world.

Following Chiron onto the porch, her eyes bounced from place to place, taking everything in. There were campers enjoying their time together, what she would assume to be Nymphs 'frolicking' as Will would call it, and so much more.

One of the 'and so much more's, was the man she recognized on the porch. Currently, he looks much scruffier than when she had seen him crawl out of her alter. He's wearing a cheetah print button down with a grey shirt under it, a pair of blue gym shorts, and socks with sandals. She was impressed that he could somehow pull it off.

"This is-"

"-Lord Dionysus!" Sage interrupted, face flushing. "Sorry- I uh- sorry,"

"Do not worry, Sage," Chiron pulled out the only other chair for her, "Why don't you take a seat? We have much to discuss,"

"Yes, sir!"

Quickly, not wanting to seem impolite, she sat down, pulling her legs toward her chest.

As she sat, Dionysus eyed her,  "You lived."

"Is it really that surprising, Lord Dionysus?"

"Seeing as, when you thought I was a demon, you were just going to sit there. Yes, yes it is,"

"Ah- you remember that??"

Dionysus snickered while she looked off to the side, rubbing the back of her neck.

"You two have met?" Chiron inferred.

"Yes! He actually-!"

"Sage?"

"Yes, Lord Dionysus?"

"Shut up,"

"Yes, Lord Dionysus."

The grape god leaned back in his seat, tilting his head toward Chiron.

"Sage here is a witch. That, and the fact that she's a Demi-God, got quite a few eyes on her. My wife and I are sponsoring her, in a sense,"

"-Didn't Lady Ariadne call it uh- patron?"

Dionysus closed his eyes and inhaled, placing a hand on her head.

"Sorry, sir," She mumbled.

Chiron eyed the two, humming in thought.

"Sage, do you know who your godly parent may be?"