Noelle x Reader - Maids of Favonius

Headcanon

Edit: Added character card

Daily maid life with Noelle and Maid Reader:

- You both start the day in the workplace by doing the chores scheduled in the morning, nothing that much interesting except the idle chats from Noelle and the knights who arrive. One of you also check the attendance whenever someone was injured or caught sickness. If that happens, either of the maids would come to their aid in their home if they needed.

- If Noelle's planning to get up early to train, you assure her that you will be doing most- if not all- the morning chores. You regularly give her a pat on the head, a praise, or a hug when she comes back from training, usually replying with flushing and stuttering.
"A-ah.. Thank you dear Y/N.. Are you sure you are not exhausted after the labor I've put you through? I can brew you some tea and treat you to some food while I handle all of the chores this noon, trust me!"

- While she is out helping the people of Mondstadt, you would help around the quarters of the knights, from arranging bookshelves to appointing the tasks in Jean's workload that she doesn't have the time for. Sometimes you would accompany Noelle in helping the people who needs her which would occasionally lead to small, fun adventures you would both enjoy.

- You knew how much Noelle wanted to be part of the knights, juggling every task at hand and overworking so you make sure to check on the poor girl whenever she's been up late studying at the library. You also hand her some tea, snacks, and company to get her to rest.
"Ah- yawn.. Good evening.. I just need another hour to finish this book to retire for the evening.. yawn.. Oh? Thank you so much for bringing me these, I'll repay you tenfold as soon as I can!"

- Outside of work, you and Noelle are well acquainted with living together. Neither of you have any trouble with the other when something happens in the house. Usually, you would talk out the misunderstanding and drop it as fast as it came.

- On days where you both have to stay at home, you would observe Noelle who's cooped up in her study books and fighting poses and practices, telling you the amazing things she learned today and teaches to you some of them. When knightly training is out of the picture, both of you would either be spring cleaning, asleep in bed, and entertaining yourselves with things such as art, puzzles, and board games.

- When it's cold or rainy, both of you would sleep together- because- you know- it's obviously cold-
She doesn't mind being affectionate with you indoors so moments like these are one of the things she would cherish having with you. You and your silver-haired roommate would either sleep in her spacious room where the bed is big enough for the both of you, or in a nest of pillows and sheets beside the fireplace. Both of you would be curled up together, from one of you spooning the other, or both of you facing each other, arms wrapped on the opposite body and legs intertwined.

- Waking up in either area always has it's cute charm in it. For the fireplace, the both of you would wake up with soot everywhere, giggling while trying to sweep them off your nightgowns and wiping your faces. For Noelle's room, the pair would be really snuggled so close to each other, it would be so tempting to stay there the whole day, though the only one who would be tempted is you and convincing Noelle to stay would be a hit or miss too.
"Y/N, we're gonna be late. Jean's going to scold us if we're not there on time! ..Huh? You say the sun hasn't risen yet? Then... maybe I can stay a little longer with you.."

- Noelle would sometimes always wake up a bit more earlier than you, cooking her signature 'Lighter-Than-Air Pancakes' and preparing either coffee or tea.

- In times where she would try to wake you up, she would sit and caress your arm gently, get you woken up with the smell of breakfast in bed or carry you to the dining table if you're extra grumpy. It's either one of the three she prefers to do, but mostly the first 2 if she's feeling less confident.

- basically they were not just the bestest of friends, but they were maids, and roommates

'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'

Notes:

Oh my god they were roommates