Lumine x Ayaka x Reader - Entranced

(Kind of?) Slowburn Oneshot, Fluff

Art: https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/611022

Spoilers for Ayaka's Story Quest and the Inazuma Archon Quest. I suggest playing it first before reading this chapter

Requested by DeliriumOfTheEndless

Edit: Formatting

Ever since before we had gone into Inazuma, Y/N and I had been dating. It was when I was on my way to exploring Stone Gate was where I had first encountered her.

Flashback to that day

"Lumineee, do you still have some snacks left over? I'm hungryyy..." Paimon whined, clinging onto my arm and pouting, her dilated pupils and puppy face trying its best to convince me. I smiled at her and booped her nose gently

"Just promise me not to devour the whole bag Paimon, there won't be enough by the time we're halfway to Liyue" I handed her the bag and she excitedly took it, stuffing a small portion of the contents into her mouth

Just as I popped a treat in my mouth, I heard a bang, clashing, and shouting nearby, the bamboo swaying from the sudden impact. Paimon and I looked at each other worriedly and rushed to the source of the crash.

We arrived at what seemed to be a Treasure Hoarder camp. The aftermath was disastrous; Tons of Treasure Hoarder insignias and Hoarder equipment were scattered around the campsite. Pyro slime barrels were in pieces as the flames were subduing in the grass. And lastly, a Vision user was standing amid the chaos, noticing us, and waved as they sweatdropped, embarrassment coating their face.

"Eheheh... Hi..?"

"Hhk! It hurts.." Y/N winced as I applied disinfectant to their body, I shushed them and patted their body dry. "Don't worry, it'll only take a minute.'

I continued. "If it isn't too much to ask, may I know your name?" They responded, hitching whenever I touched an injury. "My name's Y/N, I'm part of the Adventurer's Guild but I'm not that experienced. What about you?" I hummed. "My name is Lumine, and that little pixie over there is Paimon. We're traveling around Teyvat to find my brother."

"I can hear you, you know!" Paimon exclaimed. I threw a smug look at Paimon

"Oh my- you must be the hero everyone's talking about, right? Can I travel with you? I kind of know my way around Liyue and the harbor and stuff- I also promise to keep watch every night while you sleep! Pretty please?"

"Yeesh, you don't have to act too desperate! We barely even know each other and that attitude might cost your life if we were pretty dangerous!" Paimon said floated back at us, flicking her finger at Y/N's forehead

"Ack- Sorry, I just got excited when I realized you were the Traveler... I want to know a thing or two from you, and I can assist in finding your brother on the way."

"Hm... Considering you came all this way for me, why don't we give it a shot? "

Present Day

While we were dating, Y/N and I haven't had a formal discussion about poly dating, only bringing it up once or twice in casual conversations then never look deep into it. Who would be that other lucky person to be dating us? Would we ever open our arms to another person in a relationship?

That fateful answer came without any warning nor words when she danced under the moonlight.

From the light of the moon to the roots of the glowing vegetation; Everything made her so alluring. It was difficult to pry our eyes from the scene but yet again, why would we? I squeezed Y/N's hand as we watched, knowing what the other was thinking.