Random visit? Lemon-ish

Okay, I'm giving this my best shot!

On with the story....

The next morning *Name* woke up, feeling very sore. Best not to sleep on a wooden couch. She sat up, and looked around and saw Fionna and Cake sitting at the table and eating breakfast. Cake smiled and had already set up a third plate. "Good morning! We didn't want to wake you, so we let you sleep." Fionna said, eating some of her food. *Name* smiles and got out of bed." Um.... I don't wanna sound too needy... But, do you guys have a shower...?" She asked, pushing her *Hair color* behind her ear.

Cake nodded." It's upstairs and to the right." She smiled." Wouldn't you want some breakfast first? You must be starving!"

"I'm not very hungry....but thanks..." She then went upstairs and searched for a towel in the bathroom, the bathroom looked kinda odd, but it will have to do. She turned on the water, and struggled with it a bit, but got it to work. It felt nice having a warm shower. It felt like it had been ages since she had a shower. Gross. As *Name* stuck her head under the running water, she felt a whoosh of cold air go by, then quickly opened the curtain. She peeked her head out more, and noticed the window was wide open. She slowly put a towel around herself, then stepped out, and shut the window.

*Name* let out a sigh, then felt two cold arms, snake around her waist, then pulled her into a a strong embrace. *Name* was about to scream when cold hand covered her mouth. "Shh....don't make a sound, babe... Don't want little old Cake to get mad..."

*Name* knew that voice. Why is he doing this? Was he going to kill her? Probably.

As he removed his hand, *Name* was about to yell for help, she had a pair of cold lips, interlock with hers.

*Name* placed her hands on his chest, was trying to push away. He refused to release her, and pulled her closer. *Name* kept her mouth closed, as Marshall tried to sneak his tongue into her mouth. As she was able to pull her head away to catch her breath, Marshall smirked, and swooped in, kissing her roughly.

He pushed her against the wall, grabbing both her hands and held them tightly. *Name* didn't know how to react. He was far too strong to push away, and if she tried to scream, she could be dead within a second.

Marshall then began to kiss *Name* neck, softly leaving little bite marks. *Name* couldn't take it. She bit her lip, then let out a soft loving moan. Marshall smirked, and kissed her neck softly."Thats a good girl.... Don't hide it..." He said said, pulling *Name* closer.

"..*Name*....."

Marshall stopped, and looked her in the eyes. "What..?"

"It's my name.... I... Never gave it to you...." She said, pushing her wet hair behind her ear. Marshall smirked and chuckled."well, it's nice to meet you. Again."

*Name* gave a small smile, then relaxed. Marshall felt *Name* relax more, then smirked and began to kiss her neck again. He felt *Name* wrap her arms around his neck, and then...

"*Name*? Are you okay in there?" Cake said, opening the the door.

Marshall quickly grabbed his umbrella, and flew out.

*Name* stood there, and shook her head." I'm okay.... Im just finishing up...."

"Alright... I just heard the shower running and was wondering what was wrong."

*Name* got back into the shower, and finshed washing her hair.

What just happened? Was it gonna be like this between Marshall and you?

Or was this just another one time thing...

Next chapter will me up sometime tomorrow