That's Sour! (Lemon)

After spending a night at Marshall's house, *Name* thought Cake would of had his head by now. I guess he called and told her *name* had fallen asleep on the couch. But, as she looked around the house. She noticed something. Marshall was nowhere in sight.

She got out of bed- wait. Bed? Guess Marshall brought her up here during the night.

NAME POV

As I got out of the vampires bed, and went to the kitchen, I found a note on the fridge.

"Went to the candy kingdom. Be back in an hour.... or two. "

—Marshall Lee.

I sighed then looked around some more, then heard the door open. I heard humming, so I knew it was him immediately. Slowly making my way to the living room, I noticed her was carrying some bags. " what you got there...?" asking very shy like, made him startle then dropped them on the ground. I saw a few strawberries, cherries, and red sweets all fall out.

"Whoops..." He said softly, then picked everything up. "Glad to see sleeping beauty is up..." He said with that adorable smirk of his.

I smiled softly, then blushed. I forgot that I didn't attend to my morning routine, so I would look decent today.

MARSHALLS POV

After I picked up everything, then put it on the table, I noticed that *Name* had a small cow lick on her head. It looked pretty cute. "You uh....wanna take a shower before you eat?" I asked, floating in the air. resting my hands behind my head. She shook her head, then nodded and went upstairs.

*After shower and other stuff~*

BACK TO NORMAL POV

After *Name* had had her shower, she put her clothes on, and looked like Marshall even washed them. She dried her hair, then want back to the kitchen where a bowl of strawberries were sitting on the table. Above the bowl was a Marshall. He was happily sucking the red out the berries, and humming softly.

"Well, looks who's all nice and clean...."He said, smiling softly." Think fast!" *name* gasped as she tried to catch whatever he through at her. After juggling it around she finally caught it. "huh? what is it...?" It looked like a gumball. But, knowing him, it could of been anything. "It's the most the sour ball in all of Aaa! You gotta try it!"

With a shrug, *Name* Popped it in her mouth without thinking on how sour it would be.

"That's so sour...!" She said, squishing her face together, but hiding it well with her hands to not let Marshall see how silly she looked. He chuckled softly at how cute she was being, then floated towards her, cupping her face." Why not I just take that back then....seeing you can't handle it..." He smirked slightly, kissing her softly. *Name* gasped as this unexpected kiss, but found herself, closing her eyes, and letting him do his job. He slid his tongue into her mouth when he had the chance, searching for the piece of candy. When he finally got it, he slid it back into his, then gave her one final kiss." You're a wimp..."

He said, licking his lips.

*Name* face was redder than the candy itself . Did he just give her that so he had an excuse to kiss her? Probably. "You wanna go finish this candy with me upstairs?" He asked, knowing that tone he was using, she knew where this was going. Oddly enough, *Name* nodded. Her face redder than before. He smirked, picking her up, then floating up the ladder and into his room.

Marshall place *Name* on the bed, then climbed on top of her, kissing her forehead. He slowly began to move down, kissing her lips a few times, giving them a small bite. He could hear *Name* moan softly when he began to kiss her neck. He then remembered he still had the candy in his mouth. He gave *Name* a sweet, tender kiss, passing the sour ball in her mouth." Hold that for me, will yah?" She blushed and nodded, not liking the taste, but it wasn't as sour as before. She then felt cold hands touch her stomach. When she looked down, she saw Marshall lifting up her shirt. She was going to react, but, she didn't. She relaxed, and let him. Well, there goes her V card.

After finsihing the candy, she began to moan softly, feeling a hand massage her left breast, and a mouth sucking on the right. He went like this for a few minutes, before switching over and gibing each one the same treatment.

*Name's* moans made Marshall goes nuts. He brought his lips back up to her own, then grinding against her slightly. She couldn't bare it down south so she kept rubbing her legs together, to ease it down.

Marshall smirked some more, then whispered softly in her ear." Just relax....." He said, kissing her stomach, then moving down to her sweet spot, tugging on her panties with his fangs. *Name* gave a slow nod, biting her lip some more. He gave them a final tug, then pulled them off and onto the floor. *Name* felt a plop beside her then looked at Marshall. What was he doing? She was about to say something, when her kissed her softly on the neck. She then had a weord feeling down south. It wasn't a bad feeling... This was full of pleasure. It took her a few minutes to realizenthat Marshall had snuck a finger in her cookie jar. Her breathes got heavier as he put another in, then another when she got comfortable with the feeling. Once she was wet enough, Marshall looked her in the eyes, then kissed her again. "Wait.....may I... Please you...?" *Name* asked, blushing slightly. With that question being asked, he nodded with a yes. She made him lay down, then climbed on him. She took a deep breath, then unzipped his jeans, sliding them off, making her butt go in the air. Marshall didn't say a word, but enjoyed the view. *Name* then felt something poking her face. Oh boy. Looks like this will be the first time she will ever get to see and touch one. Make it worth it. She blushes madly as she touched it gently, she heard Marshall chuckle." No need to be shy....not likes it a gun...." He said, feeling her pull his boxers down. "Oh my...." She said, firming taking it in her hand. She wasn't sure she could do this but did it anyway. She owly began to kiss it gently, circling it around with her tongue, then bringing it to her mouth. She vould tell Marshall was enjoying it, hearing his moans made her feel better, knowing she didn't suck.(no pun intended.) she went deeper, picking up speed making her blush. Right when Marshall felt his load coming on, she stopped. He sat up, and crowned." Why?" He asked, giving her the eyes. *Name* turned around, and kissed him passionately.

As the vampire laid her down gently, telling her to relax her body, he entered. Feeling a shock of pain go through her body, a few tears rolled down her cheek. She gave a nod when she felt it was okay to move, and he kissed her head, thrusting softly. Her body had waves of this feeling... It made want to scream when he went faster. Wrapping her arms around his neck as he picked up his speed. *Name* had a weird feeling in her stomach. After aebild, she had a wash of pleasure over come her body. Marshall moaned softly, releasing inside of her, then giving her a kiss.

Marshall plopped next to her, pulling the blankets over them. "I love you...." He said, breathing softly.

*Name* breathes softly, snuggling into his chest, and smiled." I love you..too...."

"I love you More....."

"Don't start....."

SCENE!

Sorry!!! First lemon!!!! I'll get better!!!'