Forgiveness & Apple Pie

*NAME* POV.

I had awoken to a sweet smell, and an aching back. I was able to sit up, and to find myself in a tiny little house. It seemed to be fit for one person, or two. I'm talking midgets here. I sniffed around then found a slice of pie sitting on the table. I got out of bed, then shuffled over to it. 'It could be poisoned....' I thought, taking a step back.

NORMAL POV.

As *Name* took a step back, she then felt a poke of some sort, causing her jump ever so slightly. She turned around then saw a green little elephant.

Could this place get any weirder? Yes.

The elephant chuckled then walked around her, taking a seat in the chair, and grabbed a slice a pie. "I didn't mean to scare you there young lady." He said. Speaking.

It got weirder. *Name* took a seat, then looked at her pie." Um...not to be rude, but....where am I?" She asked, taking a fork, and eating her pie that might be poisoned. Probably not.

He smiled then put the fork down." Well, we're in my home. Where the finest apples grow." He said, continuing his pie. "I think it's best I let you know my name. My name is Tree Trunks."

*Name* smiled a bit, then put her fork down, finishing her pie." Nice to meet you....My name is *Name*" She replied, feeling a little bit better, knowing the stranger.

"You passed out in my patch of strawberries... and seemed to have ate a few. I wont get mad about a few gone, but you looked very tired, so I brought you inside." 

*Name* was shocked. He was so nice... Who knows what would have happened if you stayed out there. "I really appreciate You takin me in.... But I have to go...apologize to someone....." She said, frowning a bit, then looking out the window. Tree Trunks took the plates and put them in the sink." Forgiveness is hard to get back from people... " he said, getting *Name* attention. "....but no matter what you did, how bad it was.... the person will come around, knowing they miss you...." *Name* was hoping for something a bit more meaningful, but He tried. Just she was about to say something, there was a fast, loud knicking at the door. "Now.... Who could that be at this hour...." He said, opening the door, Having *Name* fallow behind. It was Fionna. Alongside was Cake, Prince Gumball and Marshall. At least she thought. It was a giant bat. it seemed to have his hair, so assuming it was him.

"*Name*!!!" Screamed Fionna, as Cake wrapped her arms around *Name* waist then gave her a big hug." We thought you were a goner!". "I was only gone a few hours...... Not a big deal...." She said, thinking this was a little over dramatic. As soon as Marshall took a glance over, then turned into his normal form then fly over as quickly as he could knockong *Name* over to the ground. "Oh good you're not dead!" He said, smilling a bit. *Name* looked so confused. henwasnt mad? she smiled and just went with it." Heh......glad I'm not....." She said, as sat in top of her." You don't mind getting off....do you...?" He shook his head and smirked." Nah.... I'm a little mad at you...." He said, grinning evilly." oh..." *Name* said, blushing. Cake soon grew in size, picking everyone up and onto her back. "Come on! Let's go home." she smiled. "Um.... Well, I think *Name* forgot something at my house, so....." He smirked then picked her up." I'll drop her off in a few minutes...." *Name.* squeaked softly then held onto him." Umm....are you gonna yell at me....?" She asked, Biting her lip a bit. "I'm not gonna yell...... But, I have a great punishment for you...." He smirked then kicked his door open, plopping *Name* on the couch, then jumping on top of her then showering her in kisses, making *Name* giggle.

He chuckled softly, then kissed her forehead." Look..... I hope I didn't push things too far...." He rubbed the back of his neck, sitting up. *Name* shrugged and smiled." It's okay.... I should have told you I wasn't ready...." He looked at her and blushed. "So..... You wanna take things slowly....?" She nodded and kissed his cheek. He smirked then pulled her into an embrace, nuzzling her slightly." Good..... I'm letting you go home tonight...." *Name* looked at him funny." why is that...? Cake will freak...!"

He nodded." Yes, but, who cares. I don't. Having a sleepover, and.....other stuff.....~" he smirked showing his fangs a bit.

*Name* bit her bit, and blushed a bit. Maybe this will be fun. Eh, let make the best of it.

SCENE!! 

I updated!! Happy? 

The lemon is in the next chapter!