Month 9 and meeting...who?

*Name* was so happy that the final month had came. She was sick of being pregnant. She never drank, and had hangovers everyday. She even thought Marshall was sick of it. She was shocked he still stuck around. Dealing with her mood swings, and always asking for snacks. But, no. He was just nothing but butterflies. He still sung to her and the baby, making sure she paid him in big hugs and kisses.

But then, happiness came to an end when Marshall came home, telling *Name* to not open any doors.
"Is someone bad coming...?" She asked, getting up carefully, then walking to him. He picked her up, and placed her back on the couch." Don't walk too much.... Or you'll complain about your back and feet... " she rolled her eyes, then sat up. "Nothing scary just......uh...heh, let's just say, rumors went around about us having a baby.... And my mom found out.." He said, chuckling softly. "What's so bad about her...?" *Name* asked, keeping not all moms are bad." She's just.... Too mom ish. She's annoying. " he said, sighing." I don't know, she's just done things that make me just.... Ugh! We got over it, but I know every time I see her, she's just gonna make me upset."
*Name* smiles then scoots closer to the vampire." Awe.... My poor poor Marshy...." She said, kissing his cheek softly." I'm sure it will be fine... And if she starts to make you upset, I'll make a distraction..." He finally nodded, then sat up, well floated up." Fine.... She'll be here in...3...2....1.." Then there was a random door of fire opening. A lady with long black hair, and in a dark purple business suit walked out. Her skin was much more different than Marshalls, and her eyes. Assuming she was a full demon. The door closed, having her hair settle from the wind it gave her, then walked towards Marshall, giving him a big hug!
"Ooooh!!! Mommys little monster!! Why do you have to grow up so fast!?" She said, covering him in kisses. Marshall was struggling to get out of her grasp, but it only got tighter. *Name* giggles, watching mother and son share such a cute warm hug. She finally let go, then moved to the side." So..... Is she the one?" She asked, getting close to *Name* cupping her cheek, then squishing it." My my.... Suck lovely tender skin.... And what a lovely face!" *Name* didn't like the sudden touching, but didn't want to seem rude. She took a glance down at her tummy, then squealed slightly." Oh my! You must be at your last month!" "Heh....yes...thank glob...."
Marshall helped *Name* up, then they went to the kitchen.
They stayed in there, listening to stories about when Marshall was a baby. *Name* adored them all, just getting to know a bit more about him made her feel better. Just having some motherly advice, gave *Name* some thought on how their baby might me. She could tell Marshall was getting a bit upset by this, so *Name* placed a hand on her tummy, rubbing it softly and feeling the baby kick rapidly. But not too hard. His mother stopped, watching her softly." Oh....is it...?" She asked, scooting closer. "Mhmm....go ahead. I'm sure it won't bite." She said, giggling. His mother gently touched it, feeling the young one inside her." Oh...this brings back so many memories....I wish you didn't have to grow up...." She sniffles slightly, wiping a few tears away.
Marshall finally looked up, wiping away his snotty attitude, when he saw his mom cry. He frowned slightly, then floated over and hugged her. "I'll always be your baby....just in a big way..." Just by saying that, his mother broke down into tears, hugging him more and more. "Okay....just calm down...you'll soon have another baby to love...." With that she finally calmed down, smiling.

Hearing a sudden break of glass, then looking over at *Name* who had a shocked look on her face." Uh...I think it's time...." With shocked faces, Marshall swooped up *Name* have his mom by his side, then rushed to the hospital." Oh what a happy family day~" she said in a sweet voice.

Finally at le hospital~

*Name* was already in horrible pain, making Marshall feel kit awful. He knew he did this to her, then he had his mom push him in the doors telling him, go finish what he started.

Skipping the birth because I suck at this stuff!!'

After hours of hard labor, *Name* was looking like she was gonna pass out. Marshall could hear the tiny cries of the baby over by the doctors making his heart sink.
*Name* finally got the strength to sit up, and having the doctor walk over to them, smiling." Congratulations! It's a healthy baby...girl~"
Marshall could fe his heart actually beat. "Would you like to hold her?" He said, stepping close to Marshall, making *Name* giggle. "I..uh uh. Uh......!" Then the baby was gently placed in his arms, making him smile. Not the famous smirk, but a big grin." Oh my gob... !!!" He said in excitement" I've never been more happy!! She's so flipping tiny!!!" "Marshall! Be quiet or she'll wake.." Then tiny little cries started from her, making Marshall frown. "I'm an awful parent...."
She sighed" no.... It's okay... I was gonna scream too.... But... Just gotta me more quieter... She has very gene ears...anything will stare them..." She said, looking at the infant more. She scooted aside and let Marshall sit next to her. "Little Cherry....she's so small....can't believe how big she made me look...." Marshall chuckled, holding back a few comments, just looking at his daughter. She head a mix of both him and *Names* appearance. Then hair mostly looked liked Marshall's, but having *Names* skin tone more. She didn't have fangs, but they didn't know how much vampire was in her.

SCENE
I'm gonna update my other story.
Fairly time is soon too come!' Later peeps!

You are now mommies.
Congrats. Now go love your babies with Marshall.

And yes, you will get married.