Chapter 1

When the rumor that Aether was going to take off and go to Inazuma spread around, things went a little bit to shit.

Not for him though.

See, ever since he stepped a foot into this world, he seemed to have a choke hold, non voluntarily, on everyone who set their eyes on him.

It's not like it wasn't justified, though.

The boy was nothing but ethereal.

With his golden colored hair often tied into a braid, flowing down behind his back, that made people wonder how they felt under their touch.

Not to talk about his body.

It wasn't rare for Aether to make random people slam into poles and walls when he walked around in the streets, or they simply would find themselves stare at him, almost enchanted by him.

They were too invested in the way his crop top showed his toned stomach, leaving them only with their imagination, because they wouldn't get to lay a single finger on it not even in a future life.

Then his legs, those lean but toned legs, beauty only enhanced by the generous behind Aether had on him.

But nothing grabbed people the way his face did.

The elegant and cutting but soft golden eyes, the adorable button nose and those luscious lips.

It seemed like the boy couldn't be nothing but gorgeous even if he tried his hardest.

But of course, that wasn't the only thing that made people fall at his feet.

It was also the way he would go out of his way to help everyone in need, even for the littlest of things, even disregarding his own problem for them.

He was so nice and kind, and some would argue he was maybe too nice for his own good.

And all happened under the attent eyes of his loyal companion, Paimon.

And she had to endure the amount of hungry, almost animalistic stares her friend got on a daily basis, who was so oblivious to it, it was almost unbelievable to watch.

And she didn't know whether to applaud his slowness in understanding what they actually wanted, or to curse it.

Because on one hand, he would be saved from the trauma of knowing that everyone around him wanted to do unspeakable things to him, that Paimon didn't even want to think about it.
But on the other hand, once he actually came to understand, he would still be traumatized knowing that his so called friends wanted to be more than that.

But Paimon would be dead if he ever let one of those vultures get their hands on him.

The main point was, that when everyone heard he was going to go to Inazuma, they were... worried, to say the least.

It wasn't like it wasn't justified considering the rumors surrounding Inazuma, it was just that they were doing a bit too much.

So Aether, as the good boy he was, he made sure that everyone knew he wasn't in any dangerous predicament.

So the 'public' calmed down a little, and all Aether had to do was gather them up in an open space, promise sweet nothings while flashing that blinding and ethereal smile of his.

But they weren't the only ones that were concerned.

He had to reassure every single one of the people he managed to befriend during his adventure in Teyvat.

He received a personal threat from Rosaria, as she began to talk about how he had to promise to her she wouldn't trust the first person that hurried to smile at him, and if he ended up in trouble she wouldn't come to save him as always.