Chapter 3

Thoma pretty much knew everything that happened in Inazuma, being mixed up with the Kamisato family brought that upon him as well.

But he didn't mind.

There were several cases where knowing things before almost everyone else could've went to his advantage.

Like when he heard people talking about the arrival of a certain 'ethereal' traveler arriving to Inazuma.

Now, Thoma wasn't the smartest around, but he could figure out who this traveler was in a heartbeat.

Everyone who had a minimal contact with the outside world knew who he was.

The mysterious traveler who came from nowhere and helped half of Teyvat.

The traveler who went fearlessly face to face, time after time, against the Fatui.

The traveler who defeated a dragon.

The traveler that was said he was sent directly from Celestia.

The one who everyone and everything wanted for themselves.

But even knowing all of this, Thoma didn't exactly know what to expect from the Traveler.

About how he looked, how strong he actually was, his name...

But of course, he was curious.

So when a certain pirate let him know she was the one bringing him to Inazuma, he wanted to meet him.
But he also knew that Beidou, as everyone else, had a little thing for the traveler. So he knew better than to bluntly telling her he wanted to meet him.

Instead, he offered to be his personal guide.
And thankfully, Beidou said yes, even though he was sure she was suspicious of him.

So the day they were supposed to arrive, he waited patiently, buying himself with his imagination.
He tried to create an image in his head about how the traveler looked.

From the story he heard, about how he was always ready to fight.

He took down an endless number of Fatui members, he defeated a dragon and somehow still managed to make it his friend...

So Thoma started imagining.

He sounded really strong, so he had to have a nice built and muscular body, and there was no doubt that the traveler had scars covering his body.

Giving him like this, even more of that mysterious vibe he was said to have.

And his clothes would be simple, a little dirty from always getting down and dirty, but not enough to be ratchet.

Only adding to his whole entire image.

Then his face.

He would obviously have a rough texture, that would only be nothing but attractive, with a cutting jawline, and dominant but elegant eyes, framed with a couple of strands of hair, falling down from the black manbun.

Thoma continued flipping his coin, as he leaned on one of the many wooden boxes, completely disregarding the complains of a worker, his mind still on the traveler.

Thoma wasn't one to get so caught up in one person, even more so if he never met this person.

But with this traveler, he just felt so intrigued.

And when the traveler finally arrived, his expectation weren't exactly met, but they were exceeded.

Along side with Beidou, and a tiny, strange floating thing, there he was.