'News' (Chapter 1)

"She's suspended for a week." The principal said to your father. "I understand." Your father responded, after that you both left the principal's office and started to walk out of the school. "Sorry dad... I didn't mean to start a fight again." "Its ok just dont start a fight next time [name]." Your father let out. "Look once we get home I need to tell you something." He let out again. 'Wait what?!? Shit now for sure he whooping my ass for getting into another fight. Great [name]!' You thought.

After some chit chatting on the way home you guys finally made it. You gave your dad the house keys since you knew he might "forget" where he put it at and both of you walked inside your house. "So dad what did you wanted to tell me?" You let out placing the keys on the counter. "Huh? Oh I forgot." "...." "I'll tell you when I remember" and after that sentence your dad had fallen asleep on the couch. 'I wonder what he was going to tell me...' you thought but immediately went to your room to change out of your uniform. After you were done changing you heard a 'buzz' from your phone, checking who it was it was your best friend Leah. 'Wtf this bitch texting me all of sudden..'

Cheeky mf

Cheeky mf
Heyyyyy want to come get
icecream with me? ♡

Polynesian bitch
Sure I'm down to getting icecream
come pick me up

Cheeky mf
Oh yeah I forgot
You dont got no car
Sucks bc you cant drive

Polynesian bitch
Stfu
Read 6:49 p.m.

After that you grabbed your jacket and went out of your room. "See you later dad.." you whispered before leaving the house. Now that your outside your house you were waiting for leah. 'Where is that bitch.' You thought to yourself, you were about to think about what was your dad going to tell you but leah has arrived. "WASSUP MF!!" She yelled at you. "Stfu my dad is sleeping rn." "Oh sorry dude- anywaysssss hope in the car!" Once you got in the passenger seat leah did not hesitate to go fast as fuck.

After both of you got some ice cream and had fun playing tag at the park leah had dropped you off at home and once you open it you saw your dad awake. "Hey [name]! I remember what I was going to tell you! Come sit down and let me explain to you something.." your dad said to you but you weren't sure if he was worried or happy bc his voice is kinda different.. 'shit did I do something wrong' you thought to yourself before sitting down next to your father. "Look, [name]... your not an only child. You have 3 other siblings." Your dad said out of nowhere. "Huh? Really? Why didnt you tell me?" You responded. "Bc of reasons, But your also half Japanese since I was first dating a Japanese women and we both accidentally had you, She promise me that she would raise you with me but she lied. She left the next day, So I decided to move back to the us and now you've been raised here! I just wanted to tell you that your going to move to japan to live with your siblings since you keep getting suspended from school." Your dad said while looking at you. "...." "look I know this is a lot to handle but please bare with me." He hugged you. 'I'm... going to japan?!?!?' You thought "I'm going to japan?!? Like Japan?!? Like for real for real dad?!" You said while "trying" to keep calm. "Yes your moving in 2 days from now" "oh. Ok. I'll try and go say goodbye to all my friends." You said while breaking the hug and going to your room.

Ahh yeah this is the end of the first chapter I hope you guys like it and please bare with me since this is my first fanfic...

Dont forget to vote, comment, and leave a follow!! ♡
682 words count