'Move and find an apartment' (Chapter 3)

[Name] POV:

Ugh I woke up from knocking on my door, "go away.." I say trying to sleep again but someone keeps knocking on the door. I finally got up and practicality slam open the door. "I SAID GO AWA-" "hurry up and get ready and get your stuff I'll be waiting in the car." Dad interpreted me and from then he left outside waiting in the car.

'Huh what's today...?' I thought while looking at my phone to check the time. "OH FUCK ITS 6 IN THE MORNING!" I yelled while rushing to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my bed hair.

After getting myself ready I put on my shoes and jacket and grabbed my phone to text leah that I'm heading at the airport.

Cheeky mf

Polynesian bitch
Bye leah- I'll text you once I'm at
japan
Sent 6:24 a.m.

After texting leah I grabbed all my suitcase and ran outside the house to put my suitcase in the car. "I'm sorry dad for the wait! YOU COULD'VE WOKE ME UP MORE EARLY!!" I told him. "Fa'akope"(hurry up) Dad said to me. "Ok ok I'm almost done putting my suitcases inside the car." I responded back.

After a long drive to the airport was tiring I literally did not want to leave the car because I wanted to sleep still. But dad told me that my flight would leave any minute if I didn't get out of the car soon.

So once I went out of the car and took all of my suitcases I turned around to my dad to say one last thing to him. "faʻafetai lava" (thank you) I said to him. Dad nodded in response and left. I pulled the cart where all my suitcases was inside to the entrance of the airport.

After a long wait until my plane was finally here I was seated inside after putting all my suitcases away and checking out my plane ticket I was ready to fall asleep on the plane since no one was sitting next to me. 'What a lucky morning' I thought to myself after watching the plane leave the ground and falling asleep.

I woke up after a huge ass nap and noticed I was still on the plane. 'Gosh dammit when are we going to land' I thought to myself. After many more hours the plane finally landed, waiting for everyone to slowly get off the plane I finally left the plane and waited for my suitcases to come so I can get them. While I was waiting I was observing the airport here in japan. Japan airport looked kinda cool and kinda plain but I'm thankful that I didnt die from a plane crash.

'Wait I just remembered some of Japan urban legends' I whispered to myself while scaring myself. Damn am I being paranoid rn. 'Wait.. where am I going to stay for now?!? Do I have to look for my siblings right now?!? WAIT I DONT EVEN HAVE MONEY!!' I "whispered" to myself but reality people was staring at me like I was a weirdo.

After getting my suitcases I decided to pocket pick people for now since I dont have the money right now.

Hours later...

After pocket picking ppl I got a decent amount of money to get an apartment. "Damn I should do this often!" I said to myself while looking for an apartment to get.

After finding an apartment from all this time, I found a really cheap apartment, so once I went to my room I did a lot of unpacking. Putting my clothes away in my bedroom, putting my tooth brush and bathroom supplies stuff inside the bathroom, putting some cup of noodles on the table, and putting my shoes in the shoes racket. But before doing all of that I had to clean up the room since it was a fucking mess.

After flopping on my bed I grabbed my phone to text leah.

Cheeky mf

Polynesian bitch
Heyy I'm finally at Japan

Cheeky mf
OH SO THATS WHY YOU DIDNT
ANSWER MY CALLS

Polynesian bitch
I literally told you I was leaving to
Japan today.

Cheeky mf
Well sorry 😒
You already know I dont
remember shit

Polynesian bitch
Stfu

Cheeky mf
Ugh your lucky that your not
at your house bc if you were I
would've broken in your window
by now

Polynesian bitch
Goodbye I'm going to sleep since
I did so many things today

Cheeky mf
Ugh goodnight <3
Read 10:43 p.m.

"Ha I'm not going to sleep I'm trying to find my siblings my dad told me about" I said while getting up from my bed and looking at my dads contact and clicked on it. "So my older brother name is Shinichiro huh?" I said while putting my phone away. "Then that's who I'm going to look for tomorrow." I said flopping on my bed again and falling asleep slowly while looking at the ceiling.

HI HI!! Thanks for reading! Also thanks for all these views since at first I didnt really thing I would get views..

Dont forget to vote, comment and leave a follow and have a good night/day/evening/morning!!

Word count: 877