'Meeting the Black Dragons'(Chapter 6)

[Name] Pov:

"[NAME]!! GET UP IM TAKING YOU TO MEET MY GANG!!" Shinichiro yelled from the living room.

I woke up from the yelling from.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE YOU OR WHAT?! HURRY UP!!" Shinichiro yelled again.

I got up and put on an oversized shirt while putting on my sweats. I didn't care if I still had my bed hair, I'm just meeting them and after I meet them shinichiro is going to take me back home.

Once I walked to the living room shinichiro just stared at me like I had something disgusting on my face.

"What the fuck is going on with your hair?" He told me.

"Nothing lets just go." I replied back to him, but when I was about to walk out the door shinichiro picked me up by the waist and threw me on the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCK MEN?!? I SAID I WAS READY TO GO!!" I yelled at him but shinichiro just ignored me.

"EMMA GIVE ME A BRUSH REAL QUICK!!" He yelled out.

Emma came in the living room with a brush. "Here you go" she said tossing it to shinichiro before going back to the kitchen.

"Come here" he said to me while pointing at the chair he was in front of.

"Why? Aren't we gonna be late to see your gang? Let's just leave I'm already ready to go" I whined giving him a little tantrum.

"Not without your hair brushed.", "JUST LEAVE IT!! IT DOESN'T MATTER!!", "IT DOES MATTER NOW COME HERE!!" Me and shinichiro kept fighting on if I should brush my hair or not so we ended up playing ish and I won.

"Just hurry up and get outside." Shinichiro said in an annoyed tone.

"Aua te faavalevalea, sole!"(don't be a sore loser, dude!). I said while laughing and hoping on his motorcycle.

"What did you say?" He said hoping on his bike as well.

"Its a secret!" I laughed while putting on my helmet and hugging his waist.

"I'm gonna learn that language so I can figure out what you said.", "GOOD LUCK!! TOOK ME FROM WHEN I WAS LITTLE TILL NOW TO LEARN SAMOA!" I yelled back when he was starting the engine.

"Ah so the language you were speaking was samoa?" He said.

I scrunched up my nose when he said samoa. He said it wrong and it's always funny when other people try to pronounce Samoa.

"Sole, you said samoa wrong!" I yelled out when we were on our way the place we were going to hang out with his gang.

"Doesn't matter because you'll teach me how to pronounce it and how to talk in samoa!" He yelled out again. "As if I'll teach you samoa to understand what I say!" I said while jabbing the side of his stomach. "OUCH! DONT DO THAT WHILE IM DRIVING!!" He yelled out. "Whatever."
-------------------------------
"Hey guy's!!" Shinichiro yelled out while dragging me by my forearm.

"Oh hey shinichiro." I man said while taking away his cigarette from his mouth and blowing out smoke. Then I had an idea.

I started coughing.

"Damn men you shouldn't *cough* smoke around *cough* kids.." I said while trying to hold in my laugh.

"Don't mind her" shinichiro said while awkwardly laughing.

"So who's that?" A girl with white hair said while poking her head out from behind the guy who was smoking.

"Ah you see this girl!" He said pointing at you. "Is my sister!" He said finishing his sentence.