'Meeting Tenjiku'

"C'mon you said you'll meet my gang after shinichiro so C'MON!!" Izana yelled out while pulling [name] out of her room. "NO I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT YOUR GANG!!" [Name] yelled out as well as she tried to run down the hallway.

"YOU PROMISED ALREADY." Izana started chasing after [Name] but before he can grab [Name], [Name] was hiding behind shinichiro.

"SHINICHIRO TELL HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE I WANT TO STAY HOME RIGHT NOW!" [Name] yelled while pushing shinichiro closer to Izana.

"[Name], I'm busy right now so just go with Izana." Shinichiro started pushing [Name] to Izana and [Name] was struggling to go away but before she could go Izana grabbed her put her on his shoulder like a sack of potato.

"Ok let's go now." Izana started walking outside their house and hopped onto his bike. "Hold on tight." He said while looking at [Name]. After he started his motorcycle and took off to where his gang was waiting for them.
———————————————————————————————
"Finally what took you forever." Ran said while looking at Izana annoyed. "My sister." Izana replied while pointing to [Name]. Rindou and Shion went to take a closer look at [Name].

[Name] POV:
After when Izana pointed at me 2 guys came closer to me. One looked like ice cream and the other one looked like he just had the worst haircut but that made him oddly attractive.

But the one who looked like ice cream looked has a bald spot on the side of his head also his hair covers it up so kinda make him attractive?

"Hello?" The ice cream dude said while moving his hand up and down trying to get my attention. "Huh? Uh yeah?" I replied back. "Finally took me 2 minutes to get you focused." He said. "Not even." The mohawk guy said. "Shut up I wasn't talking to you." Ice cream dude shoved mohawk dude. "Now now kids don't fight infront of the lovely lady. ♡" The braid person said while patting both ice cream dude and mohawk dude on the shoulder.

"Oh be quiet ran." Both of them said in unison. Oh so that's his name. "Ugh hurry up and introduce yourself." Izana said while coming to my side.

"Well you already know my name since these to said it, but I'm Ran!" He put his hand out so he can shake my hand but I just stood their and I was just awkward.

"Ok.." he mudder while slowly putting his hand away.

"My name is rindou." The ice cream dude said.

"And I'm shion." The mohawk dude said.

"My name is [Name] and all 3 of you guys are attractive wanna date?" I blurted out.

"Huh?" All 3 of them said in unison.

"[NAME]?!?!" Izana yelled out. "WAIT NO I MEANT THAT MY NAME IS [NAME] AND THAT'S ALL!!" I yelled out while rubbing the nape of my neck.

"HAHAHA I LOVE THIS GIRL ALREADY!! She's funny." Ran leaned on rindou while laughing a little and pointing at me.

"Yeah." Rindou agreed with Ran.

I turned to Izana so I wouldn't embarrass myself again. "Can we go eat something?" I told him while trying to get his wallet.

"Fine what do you want to eat? We'll pay." Izana said while taking out his wallet and telling the other guys to pay as well.

"I WANT SOME RAMEN!!" I yelled while running straight. "Wrong way." Shion said.

"I TOTALLY KNEW THAT!" I yelled out while running the other way but while I was running I bumped into this guy.

"Oh I'm sorry sir." I said while looking at him. "It's ok." He replied while giving me a small smile. "Oh Kaku finally your here." Izana said while patting the Bald headed dude.

"Oh kaku this is my sister [Name], I think she's the same age as you?" We started walking to the ramen shop that was close and we were all talking to each other.
———————————————————————————————
Once we were sitting down in the table and order our food there was this blue afro kid who was coming our way with our food.

"Hey isnt that one of mikey's friend?" I whispered towards Izana. "Yeah why?" He asked. "Nothing I just didn't know he worked here." Once mikey's friend came and gave us our ramen.

Before he could leave Ran said something to him. "Aren't you that guy who we fought?" Ran asked and the afro dude turned around and when he saw Ran his eyes widen a little.

"Yes we fought before." He replied back to Ran. "We should fight again." Ran took out his chopsticks and started eating his ramen. "No thanks." He said but this other afro dude came out. "I will fight you since I couldn't fight with my brother." The peach afro dude said.

"Ok." After that everything just went back to normal. After eating ramen we all decided to go to the park. "Who wanna play tag?" I said while looking at the boys. "Tag? C'mon that's for children- TAG YOUR IT!" Ran yelled out while tagging Kaku and started running. Everyone ran away from Kaku do they wouldn't get tagged.

Kaku started chasing after shion and once shion lost his breath Kaku tagged him. Shion tried tagging Ran but Ran kept dodging him so he started to chase after me but before he can tag me he saw rindou passing by and tagged him instead.

Then we both started running while Rindou was chasing. I started laughing since I didn't had anyone to play tag with but now that I'm playing tag with my brother and his friends it's fun.

Every fun has to end and so Izana told me that Shinichiro doesn't want us out that late so we bid our goodbyes to everyone and started to go home.

"Y'know zana, I had fun today. I'm glad I moved out here!" I yelled out while patting his back. I didn't notice it but Izana was smiling.