\\.eight.//

"I am early for once!" I exclaimed, as I entered the gym. This time, Levi had no reason to scold me for this. It's one less from the list.

"Hey, (f/n). You're still alive, eh?" I heard Mikasa calling me from behind.

"Hey, Mikasa" I turned at her. "Yeah, I think I will eventually get used to training with Levi. I mean, it's the third day and I'm still here.''

"That kinda sounds to me like masochism.. You know, I could put you up with training too." She suggested.

I love how Mikasa doesn't realize her training is equally rough.

"Thanks, but I think I'll pass. I will seem like a coward to Levi if I change trainers. And I want to prove him that I can put up with whatever he makes me do." I crossed my arms.

"Why don't you start with coming early and not chatting around?" I shivered as I heard Levi's annoyed voice calling me.

"Huh? But I did come early today! Seriously, I just talked a bit with-" I attempted to explain myself.

''No talking when you have training. Go to your treadmill and I'll find you there." He ordered.

"Damn, not running again.. Can't I start with something else?" I begged him, but one stare at his eyes and I already knew the answer was hell no.

Excuse me but wasn't he supposed to start being more loose on me?

"You really want to torture her ass out, don't you?" Mikasa frowned.

"She decided to keep up with me. And I'm not torturing her, I just want her to exercise properly." Levi insisted.

"Don't be so merciless. She's a girl. You can't give her the program someone like you would follow. We have different limitations.'' She continued.

"Then I'll alter her limitations.'' He added. ''The fact that she's a girl doesn't matter to me. If she wants to, she can get through everything."

--------------------

I obeyed Levi and moved to the treadmill

I obeyed Levi and moved to the treadmill. In my mind though, I had tortured him in twenty-eight different ways.

As I was setting up the machine, I noticed a girl my age running next to me.

"Tough program too, huh?" I began.

"Just like everyday." She turned at me, smiling. "Who are you training with?"

"Levi." I huffed. "And you?"

"Mikasa." She responded. "They be pretty much the same."

"So she is rough as hell, isn't she?" I questioned.