\\.thirty-four.//

"Miss (f/n)! How are you feeling about today's fight?" a familiar reporter approached me while on my way to the ring.

"Ah, my favorite reporter.." I smiled at him, "..let's just say I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning."

"Uh-huh! This must have something to do with your trainer, Levi, right?" He winked with a specific way at me.

I raised an eyebrow, noticing the camera getting closer to my face. "Well, though it ain't none of your business, I can answer to you with a question," I crossed my arms, "do y'all know someone good at repairing beds?"

"I told you I can fix the slats myself, babe.." Levi turned at me, as we kept on walking.

"And what about the broken ones..?" I snickered.

"Mr. Levi! You've mentioned in a interview once that it is really hardd to be in a relationship during championship.. what is your statement about that now?" Another reporter approached him.

"You still remember that interview? That was six fucking years ago.." he huffed, turning his glance at her. "..you remember what I did once to a reporter that kept getting on my nerves?"

"Course I do, you broke the camera's glass with just your bare hand!" She exclaimed.

"..you really did that?" I turned at him.

"I paid for the glass afterwards.." he smirked at me.

I giggled. "If that ain't Levi fucking Ackerman.."

-----------

I climbed into the ring as the fight was just about to start, getting myself prepared.

Levi grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him, placing the mouthguard on my teeth.

"Take care of those beautiful lips of yours." He hugged softly, stroking them with his fingers. "I'm the only one allowed to damage them."

I smirked. "Don't turn me on now.. I won't say focused."

He licked his lips. "Start rough and we'll see how it goes. Show me how fucking good you are at kicking ass.."

That sentence alone is the only damn thing I need to go out there and fight. I picked myself up, turning around and approaching the opponent. She was a bit shorter than me, but her arm muscles were even stronger than mine.

"Let's a have a clean fight, girls." The referee came close to us, right before the first bell rang.

From the start, I managed many more attacks than she did. Though I seemed to have the advantage as I kept on hitting her, she didn't seem to get affected.

This went on until the forth round, when I went back to my corner trying to catch my breath.

"The hell is going on.. I'm giving it all and she's still standing straight up there.." I gasped, grabbing the bottle Levi handed me.

"She's trying to drain you out." He turned at me, wiping my forehead with a towel. "Stop with the rough attacks and do more side kicks while defending. She might be tolerating it now, but she'll drop down in the 7th or 8th."

I nodded my head, getting myself back together as the fifth round's bell rang.

I followed Levi's orders during the rest of the fight, and though I always seemed to have the advantage, she was standing steel strong across to me. That woman is fucking incredible..

We reached as far as the 9th round and I was completely drained. She was seemingly exhausted too, though we both weren't willing to quit easily.

"I'm barely even standing.." I huffed, leaning my head down on my corner. "I haven't ever lasted this long in a fight.."