\\.thirty-six.//

I woke up feeling a rather familiar pain under my stomach. I kept rolling around the bed from the moment I woke up, while making slight moan sounds. Fucking hell, I even forgot to put on a pad last night..

The audacity my period has to come out of nowhere today. Three days earlier..? Is this my body's secret plan to sabotage my kickboxing career? What for, because I won't reveal my leg injury to anyone? Pftt.

Levi stretched, taking a look towards me. "By the way you're swinging I can tell it's period cramps again.." he snickered, pulling me back up his chest.

"Sorry, baby.. I woke you up, huh.." I purred, "I've been aching so fucking bad, and just the thought that I have the fight today.."

He placed his hands on my stomach and gently stroked it all over. He knows so well how to relieve the pain..

"And you think your man is gonna leave you like that?" He smiled, tightening his hug around me. "Trainers know how to treat cramps."

I smirked, placing my hand on tip of his. "..Can you stroke a bit lower..?"

"Are you up for morning sex..?" He huffed, moving both his hands down my torso.

"Im way too messy for that.. but maybe if you lick my thighs, the pain will go away. I've heard it works.."

He licked his lips, pulling my shirt up enough to cover my eyes and reach my elbows.

"..Don't expect me to be gentle."

-------------

-------------

The best thing about Levi and I is that we can have sex without having actual sex.

That man is a damn beast. At first he relieves the cramps by doing belly massages, 'cause let's not forget he's done lessons on that as well, and then he begins with the licking, that is more like, rough biting.

After I finished cleaning up myself, I moved to the kitchen where he had already began pampering me by cooking breakfast.

The thing about my period is, apart from the cramps obviously, there is a constant hormone unbalance. Basically, my hormones lose it completely, and I end up having sudden horny awakens all day long.

..And who else could help out with the horniness other than Levi fucking Ackerman.

"Hey, babe.." I purred, "..we left something unfinished in the bedroom."

"Not you, though." He smirked, stroking my chin.

I snickered. "Bet that I can make you finish in less than 3 minutes."

"Your period really does awaken that whore inside of you. I love it." He huffed, grabbing a small package from the table. "Those painkillers you got yesterday can make some use, afterall."