part 4

peters pov

————————————[the day after]

Pietro comes speeding in a flops down next to Harley. he grabs the remote and turns on the news.

there's been a sighting of what could be a new superhero. witnesses say he calls himself epic-man. its seems as though he is helping out stopping a bank robbery. could he be a possible new avenger?

[all of the heroes are avengers including spiderman, dr strange, quicksilver, captain marvel, antman, the wasp, shuri as black panther, harley as ironlad etc]

i sigh "do we actually know who he is?"

"no one has any idea. not even your dad. its no one we know" he shrugs.

dad walks in "Fury called an emergency meeting. all of you need to come."

i jump up and pull Harley up off the sofa. pietro turns off the tv and shuri takes a sip of her coffee and stands up. we all walk over to the conference room and sit down. i sit in between dad and Harley, i grab harleys hand under the table and Fury starts talking.

"so im sure all of you have heard about the new 'hero'" he does air quotes around the word hero and then sighs before looking down "epic man." he shakes his head and dad lets out a stifled laugh. mum elbows him. "all of your missions is to find him and bring him back here. we dont know his powers yet so be careful, but everybody suit up."

[shuri has another version of the black panther suit like t'challa and has the same powers as him]

we get up and all go to our rooms to get into our suits. i get up onto the balcony and Harley follows in his ironlad suit. i jump and swing off a nearby building, Harley follows shortly behind me.

after about 25 minutes of swinging around, i spot someone in a tight, bright yellow suit with a red cape and red mask. i point him out to harley then put my finger to my ear and speak into comms "Harley and I found epic-man. bringing him in now."

harley flies over and i swing behind him "hey man!" i stop to the side of him, sitting on a fire escape.

"hi there" he says in a deep voice and turns around and sees me and harley "oh my god youre spiderman and ironlad" he flies closer and says in what im guessing is his normal voice.

i nod and roll my eyes under my mask.

"do you think you could come back to the tower with us? we just wanna talk?" harley says and lands behind me.

"what tower? omg avengers tower?!" he fanboys a bit and i let out a chuckle "i mean uh yeah sure" he says in his deeper voice again.

i jump up and we all make our way over to the tower. we land on the roof instead of going back in my window becasue there is photos of me, harley and pietro in my room.

[wanda, peter, pietro and harley's identities are secret to the public so they can lead normal teenage lives. shuris is known as she is the princess of wakanda but she stays at the tower a lot]

we go in the private lift down to the common rooms and epic-man looks around, astonished. i walk in and flop onto an armchair and harley stands behind it because it can be awkward to sit in his suit.

dad walks in with all the other avengers that are at the tower. "so 'epic-man' what are your powers?" fury is the first to speak.

epic-man clears his throat and speaks in a deep voice "i can fly, i have super strength and i have laser eyes."

"ok and what do you want?!" dad says, almsot shouting "do you want to be an avenger?!"

mum elbows him again. nobody knows about the two of them being married, and they definitely don't know that they have a son.

"and why would i want to be an avenger? im way too awesome for that!" he grins and i hear a few chuckles from around the room.

"first of all no. and second who are you? are you inhuman or just superhuman?" mum says, still slightly laughing.

"i am human but im not telling you who i am. its a secret. i bet you dont know who spiderman is!" he points at me.

"да мама. ты знаешь, кто такой человек-паук? (yeah mum. do you know who spiderman is?" i say at her and i hear more laughs from the people who speak russian. mum just shakes her head at me.

epic-man looks over to me very confused. fury starts talking "you know we will find out your identity sooner or later? we know everyone's identities here."

"even spiderman, ironlad, quicksilver and scarlet witch?!"

"well yeah. we all live here" harley answers.

"so if you know my identity i could live here?!"

"no" dad says "because they either have nowhere else to go or their family is here" he looks at me and smiles. "plus youre not an avenger"

"good because i dont wanna live here!" he tries to hide his disappointment.

"well i have to go" Friday opens the window for him and he hops out. we see him shakily fly off into the distance, dropping a few feet every so often.

"okay is no one gonna mention his suit?!" dad bursts out laughing and everyone joins in.

————————————
923 words

A/N- i quite like having a new superherk and i already know who he is gonna be but ur gonna have to wait. :))

also i finally watched black widow on monday and it was amazing. i was supposed to watch it on the wednesday when it came out but the person i was watching it wt had to isolate. but omg the post credit sceneeeee 😱

also i got given a free poster and its so cool.