YERI

Y/N woke up feeling tired, its Saturday so that means she'll be in the house for the rest of the day.she doesn't have much friends, she's kinda introverted.plus she's also grounded for having Sex with her best friend.

Aunt Jisoo is too soft. Very kind and understanding.

she does not deserve her.

"Fuck" Y/N noticed her morning erection. "hey stop that you already had what you wanted"

she got up and lazily took a bath. she's not expecting aunt Jisoo to be home cause she always gets up early, cooks and leaves.

She masturbated to soften her morning erection. Imagining the feel of a pussy around her dick..

She really needs to consult her doctor regarding her raging hormones. Its getting worse  day by day.

She leaned on the warm tiles of the shower area while the warm water pouring down her naked body. She's in deep thoughts. Thinking about Aunt Jisoo.

She's been so sinful since she fantasized about her Aunt. And the latter even saw her fucking Yeri . Of all people.

She turned of the shower and walked outside to dress but only a boxer. Not even minding to wear a shirt, she's like that everyday since her Aunt leaves early. It's comfortable and she feels good.

One day, she'll get a tattoo and cover her upper body with tattoos. That's cool.

she ran downstairs to have breakfast,While playing a EXO song on her phone. She's not even bothering to check her chatbox coz she know it's full of Yooah's messages.

"Oh my goodness!" Y/N shouted when she saw her Aunt eating in the center table,but now staring at her with only on her boxers."A-aunt Jisoo?!"

Aunt Jisoo immediately turned to other direction"Why are you almost naked again?!"

(A/N: again? what does Jisoo unnie mean by again?")

" I-Im sorry, I thought I was the only one here.." Y/N ran back upstairs."argh!"

She messed up again.. Why  does she keep messing up. She looked for a white shirt and a sweatpants and embarrassingly walked downstairs, seeing Aunt Jisoo still eating.

"I was waiting for you,Y/N/N.." Jisoo didn't even look at her.

"Is she mad?"Y/N asked herself as she sat on the stool. Her breakfast is ready on her plate.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier.." Y/N bit her lower lip as she grabbed the spoon.

"It's okay..." Aunt Jisoo said not looking at her.

They ate in silence...

"D-do you have work today?" Y/N finally asked when Jisoo stood up.

"I do, but I'll come home early.." Jisoo answered coldly."Remember, you're grounded. I don't want Yeri here..."

"ok" Y/N said looking at her beautiful aunt.

"Where's your credit card?" Aunt Jisoo asked.

"w-why?" Y/N asked hesitantly. 

"I'm going to confiscate it so you can't go outside."Jisoo stood beside her." From now on, I'll be giving you an allowance. It's part of your punishment."

"b-but"

"no buts" Jisoo crossed her arms

"fine" Y/N got up and went to get the cards from her room