JUST THE 2 OF US

In the living room...

"I'm so sorry, there's just an emergency here in my house.Y/N ain't feeling well. " Jisoo said on the telephone. She's talking to her coworkers about why she's absent. She just reasoned that y/n had the flu this morning. "Ok, thank you, Taeha, you're my savior. I'll treat you tomorrow.. "

Jisoo also called Y/n's school and they understood. She feels bad about lying, but she did it anyway.She wants to be with y/n.

She felt y/n's arms wrapped around her from behind. The younger one kissed her neck.

"Uhmm..y/n..." Jisoo moaned when she felt the lick. She turned around and looked straight into y/n's eyes.."What's going to happen to us?"

"Let's not think about it for now.." Y/N kissed her on the lips.

"So, what did Yeri say?" Jisoo asked.

"Ah, she just asked why I was MIA." Y/N shrugged. "Let me kiss you again..."

"Aren't you tired of kissing me?" Jisoo giggled.

"I won't ever get tired of it." Y/n tried to kiss her again, but she kept pushing the younger one away, teasing her.

She was licked by Y/N...

"Y/n-ah!" Jisoo ran from y/n, but y/n was faster and grabbed her waist. They fell off the couch, Jisoo atop of them.

"Why did you do that?" Jisoo pretended to be mad. She playfully punched y/n's chest as she sat up, straddling the younger one.

"Stay right there.." y/n held her hips firmly.. And she felt the hardening cock of y/n under her. She felt a hot feeling.

"Why are you such a horndog?" Jisoo licked her lower lip.

"You know why, Chu..." she said as she gyrated to feel Jisoo's clothed pussy. She bit her lower lip.

"Shit." Jisoo closed her eyes. The pressure is tasty. She grinded back.

They were literally dry humping when Jisoo's phone vibrated. Someone's calling.

Jisoo stopped and grabbed her phone on the coffee table. But Y/N snatched it and checked who it was.

"Jin..." y/n rejected the call and turned it off.

"Hey, why did you do that?" Jisoo asked, frowning.

"Did you get back together?" y/n asked. She's so serious.

"What? No, of course not..." Jisoo tried to get up from straddling y/n, but the younger one held her tightly.

"I saw him yesterday at Subway and he was bragging that you got back together and he was buying you food." Y/N was staring at her, her jaw clenched, just thinking about Jisoo and that man who makes her blood boil.

"That alcohol." Jisoo wrapped her arms around y/n's neck. "It's true that I was with him yesterday. But, I was also with my whole team. Jin was in my team. We had an emergency meeting yesterday, that's it.. "

"But why did he say that?" Y/N pouted cutely. It melted Jisoo's heart.

"He's obsessed, that's it..." Jisoo kissed her softly.."Don't mind him, I didn't even like him when I dated him."

"He's a creep..." y/n said and kissed back...

Jisoo giggled between the kisses...

"So what are we now..."y/n asked all of a sudden...

Jisoo sighed."I still don't know. Honestly, I'm confused.. "

"Why?" she asked, frowning as she caressed Jisoo's exposed thighs.