ARGUMENTS

Yeri's been annoying me the whole day. She keeps on asking me to come to her house. But I don't want it. I just said I have a check-up so she stopped and told me to chat with her.

"She's annoying me like crazy.." Y/N whined as she buckled her seatbelt... She's telling her Aunt what had happened to her the whole day but Jisoo is still not talking to her like normal. She just wants everything to be back to normal...

But Jisoo didn't even talk to her. So the drive to the clinic was so awkward. She stomped and didn't wait for her Aunt when they arrived. That one kiss changed everything. And it irritates her...

She asked the nurse and when the nurse said she could go, she immediately walked towards the room.

"she doesn't want to talk to me, fine!" Y/N opened the door and saw her doctor.

"Glad to see you again, Y/N..."The beautiful doctor smiled at her."Where's your aunt?"

She's about to answer when the door opened revealing Jisoo's blank face...

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kim.."The doctor smiled at Jisoo. " So what made you go here?"

" My sex drive's been crazy lately and I can't stop fucking my friend..." Y/N said that made the two women drop their jaws. "What?"

(A/N: so straightforward...Damnnn)

The doctor clears her throat... "Oh... That's your problem., Well, Uhm... So you're having a sex addiction bcoz of your sex libido...I think we still need proper diagnosis about that, it will take few sessions to give you the right treatment and medicine..."

The rest of the check-up was a blur to Y/N. Even when they got home. She's still not talking... She's mad bcoz her Aunt acts like she did something so awful she's being disowned...

"You kissed her, fucker..." she's yelling at herself again. "She felt disrespected."

She punched her pillow to release her annoyance. "I'm gonna end this nonsense now..."

She stood up and walked towards the door and opened it. She'll need to talk to Jisoo about what happened. She can't take not talking to her.

She's about to knock but stops when she hears Jisoo...

"not tonight, Jin.."

"Please baby, let's just talk"

she heard that asshole's voice...

"I can't take it, anymore..." Jin continued"I know I was wrong. I was an asshole but please let me redeem myself. I miss you, Chu... "

Y/N's blood boils hearing that douche calling Jisoo by her nickname. She clenched her fist.

"Okay, fetch me at 7..." Jisoo finally said that made her shoulders drop...

She slowly stepped away and goes back to her room and locked it. She felt so jealous, knowing Jisoo will be going back to that man... She can't do anything. She's just a kid to Jisoo

Tears poured down from her eyes... And it's rare for her to cry. And now, she's crying over a girl. Not just a girl, but her own Aunt.

A few moments later of staring at her ceiling. She heard a knock on her door.

"Y/N, I'll just have dinner with Jin.." Jisoo said. " The money for your dinner is on the table."

She heard Jisoo's footsteps slowly fading...

"This is just a puppy love.." She's convincing herself. "It will be gone soon."

She stood up and goes to her laptop on her study table to browse. She does not want to even check her phone coz it will be full of Yeri's texts and miss calls...