SHOCK OF HER LIFE

"Can you stop annoying me,Yooah?" Chaeyoung irritatingly said as she put her books in her locker. Yooah's been following her and asking her what really happened.

"I just had a flu bcoz of stress, you ok now?" Chaeyoung raked her hair after closing her locker.

"I just missed you." Yooah tried to touch her but she stepped back.

"I have a girlfriend now,Yooah.."

Yooah's eyes widen."What the hell, Son chaeyoung?!"

"Yup,so would you please stay away from me?" Chaeyoung said as she's about to walk away.

"You won't get away from me Son Chaeyoung.."Yooah warned."Yes,I wont reveal your secret but that doesn't mean you are getting away from me. I get what I want.."

Chaeyoung turned to look at her."Go,just reveal my secret, I don't care anymore..."

"No, I've got better plans for us.."Yooah grinned." I already gave you the space that you need. And I'm not waiting for another days."

" Bratt ... "Chaeyoung clenched her jaws. She walked away from Yooah, regreting the day she befriended the evil daughter of darkness.

She's excited to come today bcoz Mina said they'll go to Myeongdong and eat alot of street foods.

Chaeyoung almost ran to the gate to see if Mina is already there waiting, coz it's already 6pm. She needed to prepare for their upcoming Art festival, and since she can paint really well. Her adviser asked her if she can help them prepare.

"Oh, there she is.." Chaeyoung smiled widely when she sees Minari standing beside their car. Mina is wearing her signature black lace dress."Damn, she's a goddess."

"Hi, babe.." Chaeyoung whispered in Mina's right ear that surprised the latter a bit.

Jisoo smiled at her and they both got into the car...

Little did they know, there's a pair of eyes watching them from afar..

"I smell something fishy.." Yooah's watching them, grinning.

=========

"Omg, i got so full..." Chaeyoung just let herself dropped down their bed. They decided to sleep in the same bed from now on since they're already lovers..

"You ate like a giant.." Mina joked.

"Well,I have a strong appetite..." Chaeyoung rub her stomach. "It was a fun night but I thought we're gonna drink soju..."

"We will, but when you turn 18.."Mina undress and walked towards the bathroom. She took a half bath.

Chaeyoung is browsing her social media account when she noticed a post of Yooah..

"you will be mine..."

"tssss..." Chaeyoung knows the post is for her so she blocked Yooah. She doesn't need such negativies in her life...

Minari walked outside her bathroom in her bathrobe. She noticed Chaeyoung is already sleeping. She smiled and opened her closet to get pajamas.

She doesn't really know what is happening to her. And why did she let her heart took over. Chaeyoung is still so young,very childish most of the time.

She doesn't know what will happen to this kind of relationship. She's afraid of the future. But one thing is for sure. She's happy being with Chaeyoung, it's the very first time she ever felt it in her 29 years of living. And she felt it with a 17 year old..

Mina took a deep breath. And stared at the sleeping Chaeyoung. "I hope our future is as beautiful as what is happening to us,right now Chaeyoung-ah.."

She woke Chaeyoung up "Chaengie, wake up, you need to clean yourself up.."

Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes and smiled, showing her cute dimples and pearly white teeth. "Ok,baby.."

Mina giggled as she help Chaeyoung stood up. "You got so tired,huh?"

Chaeyoung just nodded cutely. And gave her a kiss before walking towards the bathroom.

She heard her phone ringing. She checked it and it's Eunsoo again. This man just can't leave her alone, even if sge already said that she's dating someone,now. Insisting that he should see who it is. But how can she show Chaeyoung?

She answered the call "What, Jin?"

"Can we go out Tomorrow?" Jin asked

"Are you crazy,Jin" Jisoo is really Irritated 

Eunsoo keeps on asking her on the office and still annoying her, until now..

"I said I'm already dating someone,stop being obsessed Eunsoo!" Mina hanged up the call.

"Whos that?" Chaeyoung asked while drying her hair with a towel.

"It's Eunsoo again." Mina put her phone down the side table."That man is creeping me out, I want to fire him..."

"Then fire him..."Chaeyoung throw the towel to the side and walked towards Mina and hugged her." You're the boss.. "

" If only I can fire him,I will. But what will be the reason?"Mina hugged back." I will fire him for being obsessed? "

" Let's just sleep,okay?"Chaeyoung kissed her on the lips." We will report him to the police if he will not stop bothering you.."

"Okay..." Mina smiled through the kiss. But she's thinking already on how to fire Eunsoo without compromising her work. Eunsoo is beginning to get creepy. That morning Eunsoo tried to kiss her and reasoned out that he forgot thet they already broke up.

They slept fast that night. For the first in so many years she enjoyed sleeping with someone beside her.. She's used to being alone. But now, having Chaeyoung with her is way way better.

-----

"I keep calling you,last night" Eunsoo said as he gave some papers to Mina.

"why did you have to bring this yourself? Mina said annoyed." You should've just gave it to my secretary."

"I wanna talk to you.." Eunsoo sat down in the chair in front of her table without asking for permission.

"I already told you a hundred time that I am dating somebody and I love that person!" Mina stood up."Get outside of my office..."

"You are just saying that to get back at why I did to you.." Eunsoo also stood up and pointed his finger at Mina..

"I didn't even like you when I dated you!" Mina is really angry now..

Jin got quite

"Don't make me fire you,Eunsoo.." Mina said, trying her best to calm down."Now get out of my office.."

"You don't have to fire me, coz I am resigning!" Eunsoo walked away towards the door."I will find that man and I will torture him!"

Jin slammed the door behind him

Mina felt nervous after those last words of Eunsoo.. She's afraid he might find out who's her lover and expose them to people. She can go to jail and Chaeyoung will be in danger in the hands of Eunsoo.

Her shoulders dropped down as she sat on her swivel chair. She massaged her temples."Do I need to get Chaeyoung her own bodyguards?"

She heard the door opened and saw Taeha.

"Why did Eunsoo grab all his stuff and telling us is he resigned?" Taeha asked.

"I told him I will fire him but then he resigned." Mina answered as she grabbed her coffee and took a sip.