-漫~*'¨episode 1.1

が憶ゼ

が憶ゼ

 .⋆·˚ ༘ * 'angel'
IN WHICH you learn about the life of
𓀿seo junyeon☦︎
⚠︎⚠︎

"There's one more seat" A few confused glances were sent around the room, counting the amount of people sat on blocks. Episode one of I-Land had begun, and twenty-three trainees had entered the large building, greeting each other and awaiting further instructions.

It appeared that there was one seat set off to the side, a little further away from everyone else that few had noticed before. Doing a quick head count they soon realised that their were indeed only twenty-three participants present.

"What? there's one more seat left?" Producer Rain turned to Bang Sihyuk, Zico doing the same on the other side of the man, who was nodding with an amused smile painted on his face. The screen in front of them once again showed the path, and the sound of someone singing ateez' 'wave' filled the room, a beautiful, but rather feminine sound.

"Are they a-" Zico cut himself off when the screen showed a different angle, to reveal a tall girl in sweats and a long sleeved black shirt, light brown hair tied back into two braids. She carefully made her way down the path, slipping a few times, much to the producers' amusement. 

"You added a girl?" It almost seemed like Rain was in disbelief, and Bang Sihyuk just nodded, smiling.

"Seo Junyeon." Bang said to the two men on either side of him as they looked at her file. "Eighteen years old, and she's been training since she was fourteen. She joined her brother at jyp, and was actually in sixteen, but pulled out due to medical reasons. She joined bighit in january last year, and trained alongside txt with heeseung, but she asked not to debut with them because junyeon felt she wasn't ready. She's very talented, her only downfall is she is extremely introverted and shy, so I'm hoping this show will help her gain some confidence around other people."