Chapter 2

The car ride seems to go on forever, whether that's due to Blairs shitty car, or the fact i live on the other side of town.

Either way we're late for school. Really late.

I just listen to Blair talk about boys —well not really listening, more just nodding on cue. I can't be arsed. Men are shit. Women are divine.

I am very much a simp.

I sigh,
"It's hard being the gay best friend" i say dramatically looking up at the sky with my palms together.

Blair just rolls her eyes knowing full well that im not listening but ranting nonetheless. about some boy called Oliver who blocked her after the first date.

I make a mental note to never even look at a boy again. It's funny, I'm not a lesbian I'm actually bisexual, but what's the fun in not dragging mens names through the dirt and then crying over them later whilst listening to my sad girl playlist.

We finally arrive and Blair reverses into an old lampost meaning we can potentially get sued for the damage of property. So far so good huh.

I have to force her out of the car and off her phone. I simply cannot afford to be late when "My grades are on the line."as my dad so often reminds me.

I climb out and hurriedly walk towards the gates, with any luck they would be unlocked and we won't have to run round the back.

I hold onto the gates pushing them with the very little strength i have. Nothing happens.

"Ugh move."Blair says, pushing me out the way and doing it herself.

"Lyn you dumbass."she laughs

"What?"i reply in confusion "you're a dumbass." i bite back.

"No, you're a dumbass, you didn't even take the latch off how else is it going to open."

"Oh."i say undoing the latch. "Better?"

"Much."she smirks holding the gates open for me. I was fairly impressed that we didn't have to run around, thankful too, because running in heels equals a sweet trip to A&E

"Thank God." Blair cheers, also clearly impressed. Our victory is short however, we are already 15 minutes late.

I walk hurriedly through the corridors, almost running, struggling to keep up with Blairs long strides. No fair. Im asthmatic. I can hear her laughing at me under her breath and she looks back every few seconds but doesn't go easy on me. Twat.

I pull my phone out to look at the time, as if i don't already know how late we both are.

"Fuck!" i shout as i accidentally ran into something. Blair stops running and stood staring at me. I lift my head up to see what i had ran into, who i ran into.

Shit. Teacher.

She is taller than the average woman and looked fairly young. She wears a black shirt and a matching pair of black slacks contrasting with her blonde hair that falls past her waist just above her ass.

Damnitt stop staring i scold myself, feeling my face go redder than it already is from running. Great she probably thinks I am eyeballing her ass. I mean...i am, only a little bit though.

I awkwardly avert my eyes to her face not really knowing what else to do.

She just stares back at me impatiently.

Holy shit she's beautiful too.

"Excuse me?" she says disapprovingly making me jump. Oh god did i say that outloud?