Chapter 5

MISS LEE'S POV: (TW// MEN)

I watch as the students pour out of my classroom and into the hallways which smell of sweat and cheap perfume. Disgusting! Why did my classroom have to be right next to the school gymn?

My heels tap as i walk up to shut the door and open the windows.

Ahh fresh air.

I turn back to my desk which is currently piled with the weeks off marking i haven't had time to complete.

What! I've been busy okay...so ive been.. Fashionably ignoring it?

My legs feel claustrophobic in this mini pencil skirt and my collar feels strangling. Sometimes i wish the uniform rules were less strict but I'd never take that on with Mrs Barnes the Head Mistress . I don't think any of us would. My feet are busted from the heels although that is technically my fault. There's no rules on footwear other than you can't wear trainers. Suffering is my choice.

I settle in my seat and take a sip of coffee -
which has now gone cold. I look at my watch which reads 4:48pm. After school catch up lessons begin at 4:40pm, that girl is late to my class again. I sigh waiting impatiently. These classes are for those that failed classes last year, a chance for them to redeem themselves and catch up with their peers. She can't do that if she can't turn up i mock silently. I'll have a word with her tomorrow.

I look up to see the tall lean figure that i know too well. Dammit i thought he'd gone home already that's the point of me taking his after school classes. He moves forward into the room in which i smile trying not to look how i feel. Bitter and exhausted.

"Ahh Alexia." he chuckles.

"Logan." i nod passively, looking back at my computer screen, i can't be arsed with him today.

I wish he would leave.

"How are you, no classes tonight?" he questions nodding at the empty classroom.

"Yes actually im just waiting for them now, they will be here any minute" i say trying to sound convincing.

Im lying.

I drag my eyes away from the screen to look at him. His hair is swooped back with what looks like an entire bottle of hair jell. It looks rock hard. I hide a laugh.

"Ahh a pity, i was hoping we would be able to talk, maybe next time." he says disappointed.

I'd rather not.

"Aha yes." i say putting on a fake laugh.

I wait for him to take a hint and leave but instead he walks further into the classroom.

A yawn escapes my mouth which i cover up, im so tired i havent slept properly in weeks.

"Tired?" he smirks.

"You know how it is"

"You may have not slept but you still look beautiful" he says looking for my reaction.

I give him the coldest glare i think I've ever given anyone, and I've had practice from being a teacher with a bunch off daring students.

I look down at my watch. "Ah look at the time, the students will be here now" a hint of passive aggressiveness following my words. I don't want to seem rude but i also wish he would get out.

He smiles playfully and puts his hand on my shoulder making me flinch. I can see his eyes travel towards my chest. Pig!

"See you tomorrow."