- 19 [unedited] ⚠

⚠: murder, guns.

Meiqi looked up from her phone after hearing the front door open. She dropped her phone onto the couch and raced down the hallway to assault Kun with a big hug, literally jumping onto him and wrapping her legs around his waist. She kissed his head and squealed, "Welcome home!" He chuckled and dropped his bag onto the floor then held her securely before he slipped his shoes off.

He walked with her to the kitchen and placed her on the counter. Her legs swung excitedly as she watched him reach for a carton of orange juice. She looked like an excited puppy who was happy that their owner had returned.

He took a glass from the rack and before he could pour himself some juice, he looked to her and then took out another glass which made her even more happier than she already was.

He poured them both a glass each and walked over to the counter then handed her a glass which she held with both hands and gladly sipped on.

She had spent the entire day alone and it was more boring than she had expected. She even considered doing some chores around here, which she rarely ever did, but there was no chores to be done! Kun kept everything neat and clean and organized, he even had meals already cooked and in the fridge. He really should get paid for all that he does.

Now that he was home they could spend some time together before her shift started. It didn't help that her shift was starting earlier today. Ziqian had messaged her earlier saying that everyone had been told to show up an hour before opening time for some meeting. The dancers usually showed up an hour early anyways to get ready but now they'd have to get there two hours earlier.

"How was work?", she asked, still swinging her feet and sipping on her juice. Kun sighed and rubbed his forehead with his free hand. Meiqi put her glass down and looked at him with concern. She gently stroke his hair, "Not so good huh? Was it the vice principal? Or that darn librarian?"

He melted into her touch and closed his eyes as she gently massaged his head, "It's that damn boy again…", he breathed out in frustration. "What boy?", Meiqi asked curiously. "Ten.", he spat out with vitrol in his voice.

Her hand stilled and her mind flashed back to the message he had sent her. She didn't think he would actually do anything. Now that she thought back to it, she was stupid to think that. He always does what he says. "W-what happened?"

Kun closed the door to the staff room, flipping through the folder in his hand one more time to make sure it was the right one. He then made his way through the hallway and then out of the large open frontdoors. As he made his way down the stone steps, he heard a commotion coming from near the gate. It wasn't uncommon to hear a commotion when the school did routine surprise bag checks, kids thought they could sneak all kinds of things into school and then get abrasive when those things get confiscated.

Kun wasnt too busy right now so he figured he could lend some help to the staff that were doing the search. As he approached the table they had set up at the gate and moved through the crowd of students that had gathered, to his despair he had spotted a tuft of slicked blonde hair and an - in his opinion - unruly and defaced uniform. Of course he was getting in trouble during bag searches.

He sighed and approached the table, placing his hand on the shoulder of the gym teacher to get his attention, "What's with all the commotion Mr. Jang?"

The gym teacher then spoke with a tone of sarcasm and comedy, "We've got ourselves a goldmine here Qian."

From the front pocket of Ten's bag, he fished out a pack of cigarettes which he threw on the table. Then a pack of condoms which he also threw onto the table.