- 5

Ten and Meiqi stood behind one of the school's main buildings, it was quiet and empty, no one ever came here. Well, other than some delinquents who came back here to do drugs whiles they were skipping class. If u look close enough you could even see a few specs of cocaine dust left on the ground, easily mistakable for chalk dust. It's not like the vice principal wasn't aware of it but he wasn't any better, god knows why they let that man remain in charge. Probably because he's rich.

Meiqi grimaced hearing the sound of her shoes crushing the remnants of cocaine on the ground, "Mind telling me why the fuck you brought me here of all places?" She heard the flick of a lighter and turned to see he had a cigarette between his teeth which was now lit. "Can't really smoke out front can I?" She rolled her eyes, "Knowing our vice principal, you could probably get away with it." He stuck the pack of cigarette out infront of her; cherry flavoured? She didn't even know cigarettes had flavours.

"No thanks, I don't smoke." She declined his offer, she couldn't risk lung cancer or something. He raised an eyebrow and put the box into his pocket. He took a puff of the cigarette, "A stripper that doesn't smoke? That's a first." She scoffed, "I'm not a stripper", she flipped her hair and looked towards the tree a few yards across, "I'm a dancer." He chuckled, "Me too but you don't see me on a poll shaking my ass in people's faces whiles they throw money at me."

She rolled her eyes and turned to him, "You still didn't tell me why you brought me here." He breathed out some of the smoke, the warm air scented of cherries and tobacco, "You know why I transferred schools?" "No and I don't wanna know." He continued none the less, "There was this chick in my class. Gorgeous body, pretty face, cheerleader. Had a bit of an attitude problem but that could always be fixed." "I said I didn't wanna know."

"Turns out the little whore was sleeping with the basketball coach." That silenced Meiqi, she had a feeling she knew where this was going. "Yknow, girls like that really piss me off. They sleep around with men in power to get what they want instead of working for it. Not like any of them can handle the positions they want but they want it anyways, they never deserve it." She fought the urge to back away and run. She could slowly feel him beginning to become angry and honestly she was starting to become frightened. He had such a powerful aura, when he was feeling something the whole room could feel it, he had an overpowering presence. And in this case it was terrifying.

"Those girls are what I think of as sluts. Sluts in general piss me off too. They're slaves to what they desire, weak, dirty, useless." He seemed to harbor such harsh feelings towards the people he described. Meiqi figured it must stem from something more deeper than just disliking their lifestyle. He took another pull of his cigarette before turning to her and continuing, "You happen to be both sleeping around with your teacher and a slut. I don't like that one bit."

She forced a glare to mask the fact that her heart was pounding out of her chest and sweat was rolling down the back of her neck, "I-I don't care what you like." He smirked, "Girls like you think they're so in control, that they have every man wrapped around their little fingers. But you're scared right now aren't you?" She stepped back as he stepped closer to her, swallowing the lump in her throat and not answering his question. "I scare you right? I can tell by your expression, you're terrified. You're terrified and I haven't even told you what I'm gonna do to you yet."

He slammed her against the wall causing a whimper to leave her parted lips and a low hiss when he pressed her bruised back against the wall with his body, "Remember that girl I told you about? The one who was sleeping with the coach?" She avoided his eyes but that didn't last for long because he tilted her chin up, forcing her to look into his eyes that burned with hatred. "I put that bitch in her place. I made sure that she knew how much of a whore she was. But the principal didn't appreciate my methods of discipline." He said that last part with a pout, Meiqi felt disgust begin to set in. This guy is a fucking psycho.

"I paid that old bat to keep everything quiet though. He agreed on the condition that I transferred schools. And now I'm here, and unfortunately I've met possibly an even bigger whore than the one back home", he growled out the last few words at her, tears threatened to spill out of her eyes. "Except this time, I think I'll handle things a bit differently. Go slower yknow?"

"And I have something that I think will make this a lot more fun." He backed away and pulled out his phone, unlocking it and turning it towards her, a video then began playing. Meiqi's eyes widened in fright at what she saw. It was Kun's office, her on his desk and him on top of her, their moans and the sound of the desk moving with the force of his thrusts was all that could be heard in the video. She gasped and looked away from the screen and at a smirking Ten, "Stop it! Stop playing the video!", she screamed, not caring if anyone heard although she doubt anybody would.

Surprisingly he did as told. Meiqi was now sobbing as she looked at him, "What do you want from me?" He cupped her cheek and wiped her tears away, she was much too fragile and scared right now to muster the strength to push him away. "What do I want?", he chuckled, "What I want is to see you withered down to what you really are, I want to hear you admit what you are, I want to tear you down from that privileged high horse you've ridden all your life and most importantly that fear; you put on such a brave act in front of everyone but in front of me you're just a scared little kitten. That's what I want from you. I want you to know what you really are."

🍑

lmao k, anyways. he's a bit of an asshole and a psycho but trust me there's a reason his character is like that but we won't really find out till further chapters. whatever is in further chapters and this behaviour, just know that i do not condone such actions. however, to tell the character's story and show what can happen and what does happen, to delve deep into the psyche of the character, i have to use certain themes. i will of course put trigger warnings on those chapters. anyways! feel free to give feedback! thanks for reading!

 anyways! feel free to give feedback! thanks for reading!