1. First day

,, 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑌/𝑁 ?"

,, Y/n! Hurry up, or otherwise, we'll be late to our first day at college!

,, Just 5 Minutes"

,, No Y/n! Get your ass out of your bed! Now!"

,,Fine"

I get out in my bed and walked down the stairs.

,, Why did i decide to live with my bestfriend?", i questioned to my best friend amy.

,, Oh, i love you too". She rolled her eyes playfully

,, I made your favourite breakfast, scramble eggs with bacon.

,, Ok, now i'm happy that your my roomate '', i said and put the bacon in my mouth

,, I see, someone is hungry''. Amy said

,, Yeah i only got a cheesburger and some frites yesterday, that's not enough for a 19 year old''

,,I know you too good''

,, Yh i know''

,, Have you heard, that we have a new english teacher, i've heard he's pretty hot tho."

,,Really?"

,, Yeah, i can't wait to see him in actually'' She looks at the clock ,,SEVENTEEN MINUITES, WE'RE GONNA BE SO LATE"

,,Ok, i'm just gonna change my PJ's." I said and run the flat stairs up to my room."

I slipped in this outfit

and went with Amy to ,, Harrington College"

I went to my locker and accidentally bumped into someone. All my books felled on the floor and every eyes were on me.

,, Omg, i'm so sorry" I said and looked up, to see who i bumped in.

I saw a boy with brown eyes and hair.

,, No, is should apologize. Are you hurt, darling?" British accent, i think.

,, No no, i'm okay". I said smiling, picking my books up of the floor.

The college bell rang.

,,Look, i really gotta go, it was nice to meet you...what's your name again?"

,,Y/n"

,, Tom"

You blush without a reason and see Amy walking up to you.

,,Are you blushing Y/n?"

,, No, not me" i said, try to shrug it of.

You see that Tom was already gone and you decide to walk to your PE class.

,, I've gotta go to the PE class, see you in the English class". I said to Amy and walked to the gym.

PE was boring as always, we just did some leg excercises. My head was still full of Tom, as i walked to the English class.

I entered and saw Amy, already saving me a seat next to her.

,, And how was PE class?" She asked me.

,, Boring as always. And you? How was Sience?"

,, Well, we did some excperiements, nothing special"

,, I realy can't wait to see our new English Teacher" i said full of excitement

,, Same, i mean everyones talking about him. I hope Violet won't talk to him to much, she's so annoying"

Violet is REALLY annoying. Like REALLY REALLY annoying. She tries to get every SINGLE boy in this universe and she doesn't like the people, who aren't in her clique. Like me and Amy. We both don't care to not be her friend, because she is just rude to everyone.

I saw the door opening and saw Tom entering. What is he doing here?

,, Hi class. I'm Mr. Holland and i'm your English teacher for this year."

Omg, how stupid was i, i didn't know he was a teacher, i thought he was a student.

,, Has anyone questions?"

Violet raises her hand. What a b****.

,, How old are you?"

,, I'm 25"

,,Are you a virgin"

I would answer: Are you dumb

,, I'm sorry, this is to private"

I can't help, but stare at him. He has this wonderful voice and his eyes are glowing. I could listen to him all day.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐒𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫. 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬😅. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐋𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 3000❤️

~ 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐢