16. Why

After the party, me and Amy headed home. It was perfect at the Party with Tom, we had lot of fun.

We are sitting on the couch at our apartment. Til i ask Amy.

,,Why didn't you tell me, that you kissed Bradley?" i ask with a little smirk on my face and a playfull pout.

,,I'm sorry, i wanted to, but i guess i was to drunk, to realise." she chuckles.

,,I forgive you."

,,I'm so tired right now, i'm gonna head tp bed" i said goodbye to Amy and i drift off to sleep in my bed.

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ-Next day-༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

I enter school and i realise, that i have english class at first. I'm really early, because when i enter english class, i see that i'm the only one. Well except Tom, who already sat at his desk.

,,Y/n, i wanted to...talk to you." he says and i swallow my spit and go in front of his desk.

,,Did i do something?" i asked worried.

,,No Y/n. Everything's fine. I just wanted to ask..." he took a deep breath,,What are we?" he asked me, looking deeply in my eyes.

,,Uhhm, i don't know..." i say

,,Will you be my girlfriend." i freeze at his words and he sees it ,,You don't have to, well because i'm a teacher and you're a student and we have to keep at a secret and-" i cut him off.

,,I would love too Tom. But we really have to keep it a secret. No word to anyone." i smile and he does too.

,,Great." and he pecks my lips.