14. The party

I heard a car pull up and i looked out of the windows and saw Tom, coming out of the car. I already had my dress and my make-up on, so did Amy. I heard the door bell ring, so i rushed downstairs to get the door open. Tom just stood there, taking my breath away.

,,Y-You look r-really p-pretty" he said with his mound wide open

,,Thank you, you too" i said, giving him a smile.

,,Ready to go?" he asked me.

,,Can we wait for Amy, right now she's on the toilet, so she would come any second" i said, with an embarresd look on my face.

,,Yeah sure, no problem" he replied.

After 2 minutes of waiting, Amy finally came and we drove to Bradley's house.

Amy rang the doorbell and Bradley awnserd, with a happy look on his face.

,,Hey Amy, Y/n and...?" i think he was suprised to see Tom standing there. ,,Tom" Tom awnsered. ,,Yeah right...come in." he said, living us in his big living room. He must be rich. He had huge windows, you could barely see any walls. Paitings of some flowers were hanging next to the wardrobe.

Barley offered us drinks. I took 'Sex on the beach' same as Amy and Tom.

We were all drunk enough, that we couldn't even think.

I just danced akwardly with Amy on the dancefloor, as i spottet Julius across the room.

I tapped Tom at the shoulder.

,,Mhh, what's up Y/n?" he asked me.

,,Uhhmm...Julius might be here" i pointed at him.

,,Let's punch that son of a b*tch in the face" i could hear, that Tom was drunk.

,,Tom, your out of your mind right now, i think you shouldn't do this" i said.

,,You're too important for me, i can't let him leave like that" he said to me and the butterflies in my stomach were up and down.

,,Tom.." but he was already gone, standing next to Julius.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ-Tom's pov-ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

,,You're too important for me, i can't let him leave like that" i said to Y/n and headed to Julius.

,,Mr. Holland? What are you doing here?" Julius asked full embarressed.

,,I'm here because you hurt Y/n! You hurt her! How dare are you!" i yelled at him.

,,I d-didn't.. w-what are y-you talking about?" he said, fully scared of me.

,,Don't talk some shit!" he said, taking him on his collaste of his pullover.

,,Tom!" i heared Y/n yelling next to me.

,,Please stop with this!" she said with tears in her eyes.

A/n: i'm sorry for not updating for so long, but i'm at my fav cousine and i love enjoy the time with her.

Ly all 3000 <3