11. Julius

,,Hey babe."

After a long passionate kiss, I pull away and look him in the eyes. His eyes sparkle like diamonds.

I smile at him and he smiles back with his precious smile.

Tom's phone buzzes. He looks at it and his pretty smile fades.

,,Look, i gotta go home, it's an emergency, i'm sorry."

,,It's okay, please text me, when you get home." i say to him, giving him a lightly smile.

,,I will, goodnight Y/n." He smiles back, driving away in his car.

I smile to myself, opening the door of my apartment, seeing Amy, who has a huge smile on her face.

,,And??? How was the date???" she asked, still having the huge smile on her face.

,,It was really nice. We went out for dinner and then..."

,,What happend?" she asked full of excitement.

,,Well, he...kissed me" i said, finally finishing the sentence.

,,OMG YESSS, FINALLY!!!" she screamed, jumping up and down, clapping her hands.

,,We HAVE to celebrate that. I'm gonna get a sparkling wine." she said, going in the kitchen.

I still have a big smile on my face and i sit down, turning on the TV, starting to watch Modern Family.

,,Soo...i got our favourite sparkling wine." she said, showing me the bottle of the sparkling wine.

,,Yesss, omg it taste so good" i said clapping my hands full of excitment.

,,Here you go" she says, handing me a glass of sparkling wine. I take a sip and i love it.

,,Ahhh, it tastes so good!!" i say, fully loving the taste of the sparkling wine.

,,Yes it does!!" Amy says, loving the taste of it too.

My phone buzzes and i see that i got a message from Tom.

Tom💕

I got home safely. Harrison just fell down the stairs. He hurt his leg a bit, but it's nothing bad. Have a goodnight.🤍

I smile and reply afterwards.

Good. Hope Harrison will be
better soon. Have a goodnight
too and see you tomorrow in
school.🤍

I put my phone away and talk with Amy for lots of hours and watching Modern Family til we got tired and went to bed.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ •́؈•̀ ₎-time skip, tomorrow morning-ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

I woke up, seeing the sun shining through the curtains. I look at the clock, seeing the time, 7:30. Oh shit!! School begins at 8!!

I ran in the kitchen, make myself a toast with rasberry jam. I ran in Amy's room, seeing her bed empty. I look at my phone and see a message from Amy.

Half sister🙄💕

I went to school earlier today, because i
wanted to borrow a book in the library. See you in school. Ly

I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and go and sit on the toilet. I throw on some clothes and my shoes and backbag and ran out of the apartment, getting the next subway to school.

Lots of people are in the subway, but i can spot Julius, my ex-boyfriend. I knew he still want me, even if i broke up with him last year. He sees me and slowly gets his dirty face in front of mine.

,,Hey babe." He says, putting his arm
around my waist.

,,Get your dirty hands off me and stop calling me babe!" i yell at him, throwing his hand away. Now i got every other attention.

,,Bitchy as always." he says, rolling his eyes.

,,Next stop: Harrington college" it says through the speakers.

,,I gotta go now, so bye Julius" i say, giving him a really fake smile.

,,See you later, baby." he winks.

I get out, seeing Julius getting out to. As he looks at me, i show him the middle finger and walk to school.

A/n: I'm so sorry, the i've updated so lately. I promise i will update more. And thank you soooo much guys for already 500 reads! This is amazing!

Ly 3000 <3