5. Presentation

,,𝑊𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚?"

(A/N: 942 words)

,,Hello class and welcome to our presentation of Canada." i said and showed them our power point.

,,Here, you can see the landscape, the culture and everything else."

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎-time skip-ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

,,Thank you for listening, i hope you enjoyed it" i said and everyone started clapping.

I went out of the class room, seeing Violet standing in the hall, with her clique.

Then i went to my locker and saw "slut" written on it. I knew it was Violet, because i saw her laughing. Tears formed in my eyes, but i didn't started to cry.

PE was my last lesson, then finally, Monday was over. Worst day of week.

I entred the gym, when i saw Tom.

,,Dear class." he spoke up ,, For this lesson i'm your Substitute teacher, because Mr. Romadan is sick" he said.

We did climbing on the wall. Tom showed us how to do it. No, i was not staring at all.

End of class

This was the best PE lesson i had in my entire life. LITERALLY.

I saw Amy coming up to me.

,,Hey how you're doing, i didn't saw you this morning" she said to me.

,,I went to college earlier today, because i wanted to go to the library." i explained.

,,Oh okay. Well, how was your school day and well your presentation?" she asked.

,,The presentation was fine and we got Stand-in in PE class." i said and i got a little smile on my face.

,,I can literally tell who the Substitute teacher was. It was Mr. Holland, wasn't it?" she said with a smirk.

,,Well i gotta go, i have maths class now."

,,Well, i can go home now."

,,I'm jelous" she said and her smile fades

,,Don't be sad. See ya" i said and went out of the building

I went the bakery along and heard a familliar voice. British accent. Gotta love it.

,,Wanna have some ice cream?"

I turned around and saw Tom facing me.

He wore a white T-shirt, with a blue jeans. You could see his muscels. Basic but it still looked good at him.

,,Uh-hm sure. But i'll pay." i said with a smile

,,Nope. I invited you, so i'll pay" he said

,,Isn't it illegal to do something alone with your teacher" i said laughing

,,Well darling, we're outside of college, so it doesn't matter. And you're full age so...yeah" he said

We entered the ice cream store.

,,What is your favourite ice cream flover?" he asked me with his beautiful brown eyes.

,,Uh-m chocolate and youghourt" i said with a smile ,,But i just want 1 ball of ice, beacause you are paying" i said.

(A/N: If you don't like both of the flavors, just imagine your favourite then <3)

,,Hello sir, what do you want?" the seller asked.

,,2 balls of ice , one with chocolate and the other one with youghourt please." he orderd

,,Mr. Holland, you really don't have to do this" i said, giving him a 'sorry' look.

,,I have to do this and please call me tom, we're not in class" he said, giving me a pleased smile. I just nod.

,,Was that all?" the seller asked

,,No, one straciatella ball for me, please." he said

We got the ice cream and looked for a free bench. When we got there, we sat down and ate our ice cream.

It was an uncomfortable silence, before Tom spoke up.

,,So, how is your live going" he asked me, facing me with a lightly smile. I couldn't help, but smile too.

,,Well the good parts are, i live in an arpartment with my best friend Amy, college is doing well and i'm going on a trip on Wensday" i said with my smile. Tom giving me a smile back. But my smile fades as i told the bad parts.

,,And the bad parts are, that my...parents died on a car crash 2 years ago." i said looking down on the floor.

,,Hey i think, it was really not your fault and i mean, what could you do about it" he said, wrapping an arm around me.

,,People keep telling me this, but i know that it's my fault. They died, because they wanted to visit me, even my brother said, it was my fault." i said and tears started to form in my eyes. I started to cry in front of my teacher.

,,Heyy sh-hhh, everythings gonna be okay" he said hugging me.

After some minutes, we pulled back.

,,I think you should get some sleep, you look pretty tired" he said. ,,Should i drive you home, it's already dark." he said in a calm voice, so i already calmed down.

,,That would be nice, thank you" i said and we hopped in the car.

During the drive, there was a silence. Not an uncomfortable, it was a chill silence.

He drove me home. I got out of the car and we went to my apartment door.

,,Thank you Tom. For everything." i said

,,Your welcome. I hope that you feel better now" he said with a soft smile.

,,I am, thank you" i said, smiling back.

,,Good night Y/n."

,,Good night Tom"

I said, closing the apartment door.

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was a bit busy today, because i got to clean my room. Hope you enjoyed it.

Ly 3000 <3