Chapter 1

OC info --------

Name - Emika Mizuki

Status - Second princess of Crystal kingdom

Relatives - Shin Mizuki (Older brother- deceased)
Kanako Mizuki (Elder sister )

Bio - Emika and Haki were great friends from childhood. Haki introduced Emika to Izana and whenever they crossed paths, they were very close. But a tragic incident happened in Crystal kingdom causing the trio, especially Emika to broke apart. Though Emika and Haki were in touch but she and Izana weren't. During this whole time, Izana grew a small yet huge crush on Emika but never got the chance to tell her. And when he was trying to get over it, the princess entered his life again. Now the fate will decide what will come next.

_________________________________________

The crown prince of Clarines, Izana Wistaria was waiting with his brother,the second prince of Clarines, Zen Wistaria at the palace gates for the arrival of the queen. The queen, Haruto Wistaria arrived shortly after that. She was dressed in her regular majestic attire. They exchanged greetings before walking into the palace.

The queen was getting old day by day, so the coronation of the first prince wasn't far away. Apart from this, the queen was also worried about something. A perfect wife for her son. A brave, polite and kind lady who can rule the kingdom alongside the king.

Izana though not wanting to get married, didn't oppose. He was never meant to be selfish. Always he was heir to the throne and thought like that, always putting the kingdom before himself. He never thought of having a love life, though there was a time when he wished it could happen. When had the chance, he missed it for which he still regrets. He had a 'small' yet huge crush on someone. But he knew he can never be with that person. So he never made any comments about his mother's attempts to find a perfect bride.

Everyone supposed lady Haki to be his fiancee but the fate has something else in mind. The memories began to flood back in his mind when he heard the news from his mother.

It was the day after the queen arrived, to be more clear evening. Izana was in his office, studying documents when his mother entered. He looked up from his stack of paper and saw her, eyes wide in shock. He quickly stood up and bowed, "Good evening, Queen Mother." "Now, now, no need to be that formal with your mother Izana, when no one's around. " "Yes mother. " "So, I have decided a perfect wife for you and the proposal has been sent. " His body tensed up. "And guess the good news, the Queen accepted my offer. You are engaged to the second princess of Crystal kingdom, Princess Emika." His heart went thump-thump against his chest.A uncomfortable feeling crossed his chest. He couldn't grasp the information he was told.

After his mother left, he collapsed in the chair. His heart was beating fast. He stood up and immediately left for his room. All the memories began to comeback like flashbacks. He slammed the door of his room shut and went to the drawer. He flipped through the pages until he got what he wanted. A photograph. A photograph of his crush. He gripped into the photo frame tightly. He was feeling both happy and scared. Happy that he would be able to meet her again and possibly confess the feelings he grew for her. And afraid, what if she isn't satisfied with the engagement and didn't share the same feelings as him. He shook all his thoughts and sighed. He couldn't let his guard down but this only person had the most influence on him. He has still two weeks before the princess arrives and he was supposed to go on a tour within these two weeks. He changed into his night clothes and placed the photo frame in his nightstand, stared it for a while before drifting to sleep.

At Crystals kingdom----------------

The second princess of Crystal kingdom was practicing her skills when a maid, Bella came running towards her, informing that her sister needed to see her. She sighed, as she put her wooden sword down. "Yes, I'll be there in a moment. " She replied, the maid bowed and left.

Princess Emika walked through the hallway to the Queen's office. She knocked before entering and bowed, "You called for me sister ?" "Oh yes, Emika. Please take a seat." The Queen responded and Emika sat down in one of the couches. "So, I received a marriage proposal for you. It's from Clarines. " Her eyes widened a bit but she kept her composure. It was normal for proposals to be sent for her but what surprised her was that it was from Clarines and certainly for her.

"So let me guess, you already sent a reply ?" Emika asked, "Oh yes!" He said clapping her hands in delight. Then she blushed, cleared her throat and returned to her Queen composure. "So your weeding will be after the coronation and you'll be leaving for Clarines in next two weeks. " Emika nodded her head in understanding.

After everything was discussed, Emika returned to her room. She's going to meet Prince Zen and Izana after a long time. She was happy she could do so. It's been long since they met. She sighed knowing this marriage is only for alliance between two countries since both of them were one of the most influential countries among all. She has two weeks before going to Clarines and she isn't going to waste it. She will practice and become stronger to rule the country alongside Izana since she knows him very well. He always puts his kingdom before his own, so it won't surprise her if he would fo this marriage for anything but alliance and a future queen for Clarines. With this objective in mind Emika retired for the night.

_________________________________________

So chapter 1 is completed. This is my first book in Wattpad . This book is originally in Quotev. Please let me know your thoughts on this book as Feedbacks are always appreciated . Thank you for reading.