Chapter 2

Izana was on trip. For a special occasion, he had to pass through Crystal kingdom. The beauty of this country always interested him. This kingdom is living peacefully now, unlike a few years ago when the castle was attacked by a group of bandits and unfortunately, the prince died saving his sisters. Izana in one of Haki's letter, heard from her that the princesses changed after that.

He was disguised as a traveller who had been passing by. He also wanted to know what was the change in the princesses. After all, it's the question about the Future Queen of Clarines.

Izana asked people about the princesses. And what he got was that the princesses were very kind, especially the second one and were always helpful. And Izana could understand that by the faces of the people. They were very hardworking and whenever someone mentioned the princesses name their eyes would lit up. Izana sighed knowing that the choice of his mother wasn't at all bad.

He was passing by a hilltop and this place was surrounded with white lilies and lavender. But what he didn't expect was a white haired maiden, dressed in royal clothes which consists of a white dress and socks that went upto her thighs and white boots, practicing her shooting skills.

The arrow was pointed towards a tree

The arrow was pointed towards a tree. She shot the arrow but it didn't hit the tree, instead it hit a fruit, which fell to the ground. Unknowingly, the princess walked up to the fruit and took it, a small smile already making its way in her lips.

"Done staring at me ?" Emika asked, Izana was surprised but didn't show it. "Pardon me my lady, but who are you ?" Izana asked, though knowing very well that he knows her very well. "Well, I am the second princess of Crystal kingdom and you seemed to be new here, welcome to Crystals." Emika replied, "It's a pleasure to meet you, your highness." Izana said, bowing. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Prince Izana." She curtsied.

"How can I forget that how observant you are ?" Izana sighed, moving his hand through his blonde hair. Emika just laughed lightly and then crossed her arms. "So how have you been ?" "I have been - you know the first prince duties." "That doesn't explain my question." Emika sighed. And soon both of them got into a conversation.

There was a silence between them. "So I ended up being engaged with you huh ?" Emika asked,"Yeah, and you don't like it." Izana replied. "It's not that." Emika said before getting up. She felt something was off. Izana stared at her, until he noticed a dagger was thrown at her. She moved her head just in time. The dagger hit the tree beside. A group of bandits appeared, "So what do we have here ?" One of them said. "Two lovebirds." Izana noticed how her eyes got cold. One of the bandits came running towards them. Before Izana could do anything, Emika pulled out her sword and killed the bandit.

Everyone including Izana were shocked. "Kill them!" All of them now attacked the duo. Izana joined Emika in the fight. Finally all the bandits were down. "This place isn't safe anymore." Emika muttered, "You shouldn't stay here for long and don't even think of coming back here." Izana added. "I guess you're right." Emika let out a breath.

Emika bid her farewell to Izana who was now returning to Clarines. "See you soon." "Yeah, see you in next week."

This was an unexpected meeting between the two. But for some unknown reasons, they were happy that they actually met and caught up on things.

_________________________________________

Done with this chapter. This story is in Quotev. So, I'll update this first in there. See you in next part. Do let me know your thoughts. Thank you for reading.