Parents

(This is a little side story about deans childhood and how he met Sasha and Sammy and how he grew up.)

Dean was a peculiar child. He loved to play hardcore sports and was never afraid to get all cut up or dirty. He was known around his old town as the lunatic fringe. He and his parents never got along very well. As a child Dean would always pick a fight with them or do something he knew would make him mad. He would talk back to them or skip class or hang out with the wrong crowd. You see he knew his family was different.

He would see his mom and dad kill people while he watched from behind a wall in a room he was forbidden from entering. Once he found out he was born a vampire (Let's pretend vampires can have babies)  and his parents were also vampires he freaked out at first and then learned he had all of these abilities. He also found out that his parents had gotten a witch to hide  his powers until he was a certain age. 

Then he met Sasha when he was really young. She was a wolf and she had always knew. They became like siblings and promised to protect each other. Then he met Sammy and he and Sasha become like the golden trio. They all promised to protect each other and get Dean away from his parents. 

Dean had found out his parents were murdering innocent humans and innocent vampires who fell in love with humans. He disagreed with his parents action and tried to stop them. He failed because his parents coven was too strong from himself alone. So he ran away. He promised to stop them one day but he met the rest of his friends and his amazing boyfriend and now he has to finish his old coven once and for all.