Jealous?

Once Dean, Sami and Sasha and the others sat down on the couch, Sasha sat on Deans lap. Roman looked over at them and frowned. He got confused. Dean and Sasha are being all cute together. Roman shook his head and went back to the map.

Dean looked over a Roman and saw that he looked distracted. He kissed Sasha's head and whispered, "I'll be back in a sec kiddo!" Sasha nodded her head while Dean got up. He said, "Hey baby I need to talk to you for a second!" Roman nodded and they both went into Deans bedroom.

Dean and Roman say down on the bed. Dean was the first to speak and asked, "What's wrong baby boy? You looked distracted!" Roman sighed and decided to tell Dean the truth. He said, "I guess I got jealous of you and Sasha cuddling and you ignoring me!" Dean sighed and laughed. He stated, "You are my boyfriend and I am yours! Sash is my little sister and she's been through a lot and she just likes to cuddle with me. You are both the two most important people in my life! Ok?" Roman nodded and smiled. He moved onto Deans lap and tucked his face into Dean's neck. Dean kissed the top of Roman's head.

They got up after a couple of seconds and went back downstairs. Dean sat back down next to Sasha and Roman sat next to Dean. Both Roman and Sasha laid their heads on Deans shoulders. Dean smiled and kissed both of their heads. They cuddled and finished up their plan.

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, but I'm back and will try to update as soon as I possibly can!