Beginning

Dean has a secret. He's a werewolf and he's an Alpha. He hasn't told anybody but his best friend John. John and Dean have been best friends since preschool when Dean was abandoned by his werewolf parents who are out to get him. John was there when nobody was there when he finally turned at age 7.

They live in Los Angeles. They go to WWE High School. Dean and John live together.

Dean has curly reddish blonde hair and baby blue eyes. He is 6'4" and built. He has really defined abs and is known as the hottest guy in school. John has a shaved head and blue eyes too. He is built and also has defined abs.

Their friends include The Bella Twins, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Daniel Bryan, Paige Knight, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.

Except for Seth and Roman, all of them have been friends since kindergarten.

They are seniors in high school. Dean is dating Roman Reigns and John is dating one of the Bella Twins, Nikki. Dean and John have managed to keep their secret from everybody even their lovers.

Dean and Roman met at the beginning of the freshman and started dating a couple of weeks in. John and Nikki have been dating since freshman year.

Dean is getting hunted by rogue packs sent by his parents. John and Dean are always on the lookout when getting out of school and being in school. Dean can sense the other werewolves.

Dean has other powers as well as sensing his kind. He has superhuman speed, sharp teeth, superhuman strength, and glowing eyes and they stop ageing at the age of 18. Dean also has weaknesses like silver bullets, wolfsbane, mountain ash and vampire bites, but vamps live nowhere near where Dean lives.