OK here it is

"Are we really doing this Dean?" Roman said. Dean nodded his head. He looked at everybody that was sitting around the table. He sighed and said, "Look guys I wouldn't be asking you guys to do this if I had a pack but I don't. I am grateful." The other teens nodded their heads. John said, "We're with you till the end brother no matter what!" The other teens nodded in agreement.

Dean sighed again and said, "We leave at dusk it's only an 1hr drive!" Then he got up and went into the kitchen, Sasha following him. She tapped his shoulder while saying, "Are you sure you're up for this D?" "These are your parents, they tried to have you killed!" Dean nodded his head while sighing, "I have to face them eventually Sash! If I don't they might come after my friends, my family, and I can't let that happen!"

The rest of the group came into the kitchen after Dean said that line. Dean looked at all of them and said, "We leave tomorrow, tonight I have to take care of some things and we need to prepare!" They all nodded. Dean nodded his head back and tolled them, "I know we can all fight since we're all wrestlers but these are werewolves. They are vicious and my parents are the worst of them all."

A few hours later they were all in bed after some lessons on how to kill werewolves. Roman and Dean were cuddling with Roman laying on Deans chest. Dean could smell that Roman was nervous. Dean kissed Romans head and said, "It will be okay baby, I promise!" Roman nodded and fell asleep. Dean couldn't sleep that night.

The next morning, they all woke up about 7:30 am. They wouldn't leave until 8:00pm when the mansion would be the least full.

Dean and Roman were sitting together with Sasha tucked into Dean's other side. They were eating breakfast. They were talking about the plan. Dean said, " My mom is the least powerful out of my parents, so we'll need to take her out first. That will be everybody's problem. My task is my dad and my brother." They all looked at him except for John, Sasha and Sami and exclaimed, "You have a brother?" Dean nodded his head, "He's not my real brother but we grew up like brothers. Him and my dad are the strongest of that pack!"

They listened to Dean talk more about his old family's strengths and weaknesses. They felt bad for him. They'll make sure they don't hurt Dean again. Tonight this ends!

Sorry for the late update, I totally forgot to update the book and I have been busy with applying to colleges and getting good grades and working- E