Y/N POV:-

I woke up and got dressed for school.

"Is it necessary for me to go to that school" I looked down while walking with felix.

"Ofc you need to now let's go."

We walked inside the gate only to find people gushing at us.

"Oh my god look at them they are so beautiful"
"Wait isn't that Lee Y/N is she back?"
"Omo Y/N is back I hope nothing bad happens this time since I heard Han Seojun is also coming back"

Han Seojun? This cant be. I didn't even realise that I was being pulled by felix.

"Yah mwohanya!" I jerked my hands from his grip.

"Your scared aren't you?" He asked. But I left without even answering him.

I went to the office to get my ID cardfrom Mr. Han. I still remember our home room teacher.

"Ahh Y/N ah wasseo? Eollenmanine?? "
"Ne seonsaengnim" I said and took the cardfrom as I turned to take a leave I saw Suho standing there. Looking shocked.

I left the room and went to the room myself. As soon as I entered I was pulled in a bone crashing hug.

"Ahhhhhh Lee Y/N beogeo-shipeoseo~" she sang in my ears.
"Nado Suah-yah"
"Annyeonghaseyo " a girl came from behind Suah being the shyest person ever.
I greeted her back without smiling at her.

"You didn't learn to smile did you?" Soojin came and hugged me as I hugged her back.

We were talking normally when I heard a growl behind my neck. I slowly turned to see

Seojun glaring at me. (fyi you are 5'11ft)
I didn't say anything but he did.

"Why are you back?" He asked I was about to answer but was cut by Mr.Han calling for me.

"Everyone uri Y/Nnie ga wasseo. Everybody clap" everybody except for Suho and Seojun.

"Ah Y/N ah you can go sit behind Jugyeong." Jugyeong raised her hand. Oh so it's the shy girl wait what??? My seat is right beside seojun?.

I went to my seat and sat down.

"You didn't answer me yet" I heard seojun say.
"Wae can't I come back to the place which gave me so many memories." I said coldly looking infront.

He scoffed at. He did WHAT??? I got annoyed but decided to keep my cool.

This is going to be hell of a year.

Shouldn't have returned.

I was in my thoughts when I suddenly remembered something.

Jugyeong she looks awfully familiar.

Is she by any chance....

Flashback------

After waking up from my nap I decided to go around the colony.

I was busy walking when I bumped into a girl near a book store. 'Prince Bookstore' says the board.

"Yah neo gwaenchana?" I asked informally coz she looked kinda 8th grader.

"Ne-ne na gwaenchanseubnida gamsahamnida " she said and ran away.

What weird people are there in this world.

I left a sigh

______                                                _________________