일곱

Y/N POV:-

Next morning i got up and packed my luggage since we were going for the school trip.

"OI! LEE FELIX" i shouted in my natural aussie accent

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"OI! LEE FELIX" i shouted in my natural aussie accent. After some time he came rushing down shouting what.

"Dont forget to have your food k?" I said caressing his cheek.

"Sure..take care of yourself too." He said and i left.

In school:-

"Y/N-ahhhh ppali ilyeowo.!" Sua shouted and i dragged my luggage with me but stop when my bags were pulled back. I turned to see seojun with a smirk.

"What....what's with the smirk eh?" I asked making a disgusted face. He quickly wiped the smirk and said.

"Nothing, i was coming when i saw felix outside. Here he said you forgot your meds..." he passed me my medicines.

"Even if you've forgotten us or him atleast don't forget your medicines. He wouldn't like it." He said and left.

'Why does he need to include him everywhere. " i thought my eyes getting teary early in the morning.

I quickly wiped the tears that fell down when sua soojin and Jugyeong came to me.

"Yah neo gwaenchana?" Soojin whispered "did he say something again?" She added and i just my shook my head and left with them.

Seojun POV:-

"Dude why do you always do that to her" Soojin came to me.

"Not like i like doing it anyways." I replied
"Then just don't you've hurt her enough." She said and left but what i said made her stop in the middle

"Not like you've stayed enough with her. Kang soojin. I know why your still with her. Never tired of using people for your own benefit are you?" I said.

But she just scoffed and went away...

The bus came and i went quickly with my luggage. I was about to get in when i saw Y/N struggling with hers. I wanted to help but i just let it slide.

I weng inside and sat right at the back. Everybody started to enter i shouted Jugyeong's name for her to come and sit with me. I saw Y/N's facial expression draining away but what should i do. I patted my hand on the seat next to me and she came and sat me.

Y/N POV:-

When i saw him calling Jugyeong to sit next to him my face became pale. 'How can you forget' i thought and heaved a deep sigh but stop when someone patted my shoulder....

"JuHyeon? What happen?" I asked
"Um can you sit with me?" He said nervously scratching his nape.

I smiled and nodded and sat next to him.