11

Exams were starting this week and Y/N was trying her best as she could.

She woke up with a great headache early in the morning. She called for training but didn't for school since she had exams.

Got ready and left without even greeting Felix who was waiting for her with his famous brownies.

He frowned on seeing his sister trudging outside the house.

She entered the school and saw SuA and Jugyeong standing there with some6in their hand.

She went to them and was given some medicines by sua and some food by Jugyeong. 

They were still standing there quietly waiting for Y/N to finish eating before they went in.

Seojun and Suho both saw the distressed girl from far and knew it was due to the pressure.

Seojun was quite happy that Y/N didn't join Suho's dad's agency and went with YMC entertainment.

They all were sitting in the room. The class was giving their examination with two teachers invigilating them.

After exams they all except suho and seojun, sat in the green ground watching people walking. Soojin was quite happy with her examination so was Y/N but her headache was eating her up.

"Y/N ah manhi apa?" Sua asked her dear friend giving the girl a massage in the head. "Wae geurae? Y/N ah.." Soojin asked concerned but the girl just shook her head laying it in soojin's lap as sua fed her medicines, Jugyeong fed her some food and soojim massaged her head.

As the four girls and three boys walked back home, oh by three bous i meant Suho seojun and taehoon. Suddenly, Y/N's headache strucked again and she squatted down grunting and seojun came running to her squatting down next to her asking if she was ok.

All she could reply was with heavy breathing. Seojun, without wasting any time carried Y/N on hus back with the help of Suho, and sprinted towards her house.

The others followed them. 

Seojun placed her softky on her bed but she started grunting loudly squeezing her temples with her head.

Crying with pain was all that the friends could see. The doctor came to her house and checked her up and said that it was a mild migraine and that she should get a long rest.

Y/N did not go anywhere for the next five days. She was happy when she saw Suho and Seojun talking and discussing about her medications without fighting. They peacefully did her household work with Felix.

Today she was going back for training and it was also her result day.

Suho scored first again soojin scored second and Y/N scored third. They went out and saw Y/N's father standing there.

The dau2was so happy that she directly ran towards her father who was standing with his arms open.

They father-daughter hugged tightly as Mr. Lee stroked his daughter's head.
They both went in and met with the teachers.