12

Its been two months since Y/N started training. They all have already graduated. SuA was doing some part time job currently, Taehoon was working in a good company, Seojun was also training, Jugyeong became a full time makeup artists and Suho is still thinking if he should go for business or continue his music well as for soojin, she left for America.

The Bestfriends were together once again, except Seyeon but they were happy.

Y/N greeted bye to Jugyeong and Suho who came to drop her off as if she was theif child and she went in and started practicing with her trainer.

They all sat to rest but Y/N was instantly called to the PD's office

They all sat to rest but Y/N was instantly called to the PD's office.  She hesitantly went and got into the office.

"Annyeonghaseyo PD nim" she bowed.
"Annyeong Y/N ah. Sit down " he frankly said and she went to sit infront of him.

"So how is your  training going on?" He asked looking straight at her.
"Gue- its going well" she giggled nervously. 
"You may come in" he callef the people who were standing outside the office.

The door opened and she saw 4 girls come in bow to both of them.

"So meet your teammates whom you will debut with" he smiled and she turned to meet them properly. 

"Annyeonghaseyo jeonun Lee Y/N imnida bangab-seumnida "
"Ah we know you you're quite famous trainee here..hehe" the pretty girl said and she continued, "I am Yang Jiwoo I am 20 years old"

"Annyeonghaseyo i am Yoo Chae Eon am 15 years old" the youngest girl greeted.
"Hello am Ellene, I am American-Japanese and i am 17 years old"

"Hi am Im Hanah am 17 years old"

"Oh btw am 19 years old. Let's make this worth it ok?" Y/N said and hugged them

The girls were supposed to move in the dorm, so here they were everyone was helping Y/N pack her things. Her parents were also back so that felix wont be alone.