Chapter 3

Previously: after Dave went over the rules we rushed to our bunks and y/n made it there first.

Y/n POV

Eventually everyone got to a bunk. I was first so I got top bunk. And surely after yaz was in the bunk below me. After we all settled in we went on the balcony where we heard A.C.U units transporting a herd of all sorts of dinasours. " "Wow! Brachiosaurus, Parasoroluphus, Ankylosaurus!" Darius and I said excitedly as we saw many different dinosaurs below us. "I didn't take u for such a Dino nerd." Yasmina said nudging me playfully. "What can I say? I'm full of surprises." I said blushing.

Time skip :)))

At around 8:55 we all decide to head to bed.
In the middle of the night, I felt a gentle poke in the arm. As I slowly open my eyes I could see yasmina looking at me. "What's going on." I said half awake. "Kenji,Brooklyn and Darius are gone, wake up!" She said in an alarmed voice.
"what where are they ?" I said. " I saw them leave. It looks like they're heading to the compy enclosure." Yaz said. "Fine let's follow them just to make sure they're ok."
As we walked outside I could see a phone light and faint pink hair. I knew it was Brooklyn so we followed her. Soon as I read the many warning signs which somehow everyone missed, I realized that we weren't going towards the compy enclosure.......we were going towards the RAPTORS!! " we have to stop them" I said a little panicked. " why what's wrong?" Yaz asked surprised " we aren't going towards the  compy enclosure we're going towards the raptors!" I shouted. We quickly ran ahead as we see Kenji holding Brooklyn's phone above the pen for a selfie. As we walked up behind them it startled Kenji and he dropped the phone in the enclosure.  "Thanks kenji , real smooth" said Brooklyn "Relax I'll get it" said Kenji, as he climbs down the pen. "Wait, stop" me and Yaz screamed. But he still proceeded to climb down and get the phone.
"Ha got it" he said.
" great now climb back up and hand it to me gently" said Brooklyn. " sure but let me get a quick Dino pic for your followers.....thank me later" said kenji
" wait no this isn't the compy pen" I said
" what?then where are we?" Said Darius "look" I said pointing to the sign that said "danger raptor pen"
" Oh no.... kenji we gotta get u out of there,this is the raptor pen" said Brooklyn " me and Yaz are gonna go get Dave and Roxie you guys try to get kenji up" I said. " got it" said Darius and Brooklyn.
Me and Yaz sprint back to camp where we find Dave and roxy and we tell them everything

Time skip :)) ( back at the raptor pen)

"There they are" I said pointing to kenji and Darius in the pen. Roxy turns on the lights and throws raw meat into the pen while dave lifts the cage and gets them out. "Is everyone alright?" Said roxy while kenji tries to sneak away. " whoa whoa whoa where do u think you're going?" Said roxy to Kenji
" you and Darius are in big trouble" she shouted. Then we all walked to the jeep.

Time skip ( back at camp)

Roxy sent me and Yaz to our bunk and let us go because we had nothing to do with them sneaking out. We could hear them talking in the other room but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Me and Yaz just decided to call it a night because tomorrow we would visit the genetics lab. I am so excited.