Chapter 5🎉

Y/n pov:

I'm really excited to go on the gyros, we met up with the others in the fields and all that was on my mind was hoping I get to be in the same gyro as yaz. My train of thought was abruptly interrupted by a familiar putrid voice " Ooh look at you guys wearing eachother's hoodies. Maybe I'll get one and we'll all be besties "  Said Sammy  " no thanks" I mumbled. Yaz laughed a little but I could see she was warming up to her. " Saddle up dudes and dudettes. We are going on a cattle drive...... but with dinosaurs so it's a Dino drive"  Dave shouted.  "So uh u sure this thing is waterproof. Hair this awesome doesn't come easy" said Kenji "
"your hair is gonna be fine Kenji." Snapped Dave. Yaz got into a gyrosphere while I followed behind. "this is gonna be so sick" she said
"RIGHT!" And omg there is that girl again. " uh Sammy there are only two seats" I said annoyed. "Yeah! Me and yaz can get one, and u and Ben can get one" said Sammy.
"Wtf .... Ugh whatever" I said while I walked off angrily.  I hopped into the gyro with Ben and we were off. Ben was driving so I told him to stay close behind Yaz.

Suddenly there was a flash of lightning in the sky , followed by thunder. Roxy told us to pull over and said we had to go back to camp cause there's a storm coming. Darius obviously tried to negotiate the situation but he was quickly shut down. Dave and Roxy try to get in contact with the other agents but there's something wrong with the radios. " ok new plan, me and Roxy are gonna drive ahead and tell the others we are pulling out. Wait here and stay behind the herd." Said Dave. Not only 2 minutes after I see Darius and Brooklyn going after a rogue dinosaur. Ben and I had no intention of following until I saw yaz follow Darius. I quickly followed behind because I wanted to make sure yaz was safe. Especially with that maniac with her. I don't know why, I just don't like that girl.

Time skip ( the dinasour ends up running away and using its horns to break Darius and Brooklyn's Gyro. Sammy then ended up driving their gyros into a patch of quicksand. If me and Ben hadn't got there when we did they would probably all be dead.)

We called Roxy and Dave and they picked us up and took us back to camp. After everyone had showered I was ready to kick Sammy's ass. I saw her over by the kitchen and gave her a piece of my mind. " wtf Sammy. You could've hurt yaz. Why did u follow Darius. Dave told us to stay back and u couldn't get that through yoir thick skull?" " woah y/n  it wasn't all my fault it was-"
"Don't you dare blame it on Yaz. Just stay tf away from her" I said pushing her out my way. And walking to the living room.

"Y/n!" I heard someone say across the room. " wassup Brooklyn"  " I need you to watch this" she said showing me her phone. it was a video of Sammy taking samples of dinasour DNA. " what's this? Why is she doing that" i asked. " I don't know but it's super sketchy" said Brooklyn. " we can show this to the others in the morning I said " yeah you're right. Good night." She said " Night." We walked back to the room and the others were already asleep. I noticed that there was someone on my bed. It was Yaz? Don't get me wrong I have no problem with her sleeping with me. I just didn't expect to see her there with another one of my hoodies. She was already fast asleep and I didn't wanna wake her so I slowly got into bed and cuddled her. She woke up and turned to face me and I couldn't stop staring into her sleepy eyes. I guess she thought the same thing because we were there staring at each other for like 5 minutes before out of nowhere she kissed me. It felt so good I never wanted to stop. After that she just turned around and went back to sleep as if nothing had happened, only now she was holding my hand to her chest as she slept.