Chapter4

(The next morning we wake up and get ready for the genetics lab)
Y/n POV

Time skip: ( we drop Darius and Kenji in front of a big pile of dinosaur poop as punishment for last night)

"Enjoy cleaning this up boys". said Roxy " we're going to the genetics lab" we all walk away covering our noses and Brooklyn snaps a picture of Darius and Kenji. Dave gave them a bottle of cologne and said "Cologne that will help with the,  smell and the ladies what-what.....but mostly the smell the stench of dinosaur poo can really linger" " What but-" Darius gets cuts off by the engine of the jeep and we all hop in the back and I made sure I sat next to yaz. Yaz and I talked and laughed most of the way, but then we saw Ben humming and putting on hand sanitizer all over his body. We looked at him wierdly but he said unbothered "who knows what kinda creepy Dino goo is at that lab. Gotta be ready for everything." Our smug looks quickly vanished and we grabbed the bottle and rubbed it all over ourselves frantically. When we finally arrived the lab looked amazing. It was filled with all sorts of robots, screens and Dino eggs. At first Dr Wu wanted nothing to do with us but i quick persuade from Brooklyn and her followers got him to his senses. As we got a tour we noticed one of the eggs hatching weeks early. Ben quickly got a bond to the new ankylosaurus baby that was born where we noticed it had uneven horns so we decided to call it bumpy. To be honest the lab was getting kinda boring so me and yaz just took a look around on our own when we accidentally found Sammy and Brooklyn sneaking around Wu's office. She almost noticed us but I grabbed yaz's hand and we ran back to the others. Shortly Wu came back to the group dragging Brooklyn with him. Because of Brooklyn we got kicked out but it was getting boring anyway. We got back to Darius and Kenji intended to pick them up but they smelt so bad we told them to walk.
(Time skip) we are all now around the campfire
Darius was trying to tell a scary story but Brooklyn kept interrupting him. Yaz and I decided to go get some air to clear our heads a bit when she showed me this book she has with all these sick drawings. "this is really cool yaz, u drew these all yourself?" I said " Thanks Y/N yeah I did" we were just flipping through her sketchbook when it randomly started pouring rain. We all rushed inside and went on the couch. "Now my pages are all wet" said yaz in disappointment " Well atleast-"
" YOU NEED A FRIEND" a voice rudely interrupted me. "What I have y/n?" Said yaz " we'll u need another" as I looked over and saw Sammy. "The more the merrier am I right?" Said Sammy cheerfully. "I guess" I said
"You guys just need someone to get y'all out of your shells" she said " um we're pretty happy in our shell" yaz said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bunks. " well she's a lot isn't she" I said laughing " we should probably get some sleep. We have a big day of driving gyro-spheres tomorrow" I said " yeah hahaha" Yasmina said as she left me and ben's room.

( time skip) at around 1:00am

I felt someone gently shake me " hey are u up" yaz said trying not to wake Ben. " huh yeah I'm up now what's wrong" I said yawning. " I think I spilt some chips on my bed and it's really uncomfortable. mind if I sleep with you? I'll clean it tomorrow " She said "yeah sure I don't mind" I said making space. We both fell asleep and woke up the next morning cuddling, with Brooklyn and Ben shaking us saying " WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS." I could tell yaz was embarrassed when she woke up but she was also blushing. We got up and got ready for or day of fun on the gyro spheres. Today was gonna be kinda cold and luckily I had packed many hoodies. I got a shower, got ready and put on my hoodie. As I finished putting on my rings I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Come in" I shouted and yazmina walked in wearing shorts and a tee. " aren't u gonna be cold out there?" I asked " yeah but I didn't pack any jackets" she said " Then take one of mine" I said pointing at my bag. "Thanks you're a lifesaver " she said cheerfully.
Seeing her all comfortable in my hoodie made me fall in love with her even more. She was so unbelievably cute and happened to pick out one of my custom hoodies with my name on it. Her wearing my name was almost like saying she was mine. We went out side and met up with Dave infront of the gyrospheres