CHAPTER 7

Previously: Brooklyns phone fell out of Sammy's pocket.

As Brooklyn's phone fell unto the floor, Sammy quickly tried to pick it up and hide it. "Wtf was that" I said, stopping her in her tracks.
"Was that Brooklyn's phone?" Said Yaz in an angry tone. "Um I-I" she stuttered. I clocked the phone in her hand and grabbed it from her. I waved the phone in the air and showed everyone. "Sammy what the hell. After I defended you?" Yaz shouted. "Listen Yaz, I'm sorry it's just"
" Don't even try to lie" interrupted yaz. "Hold on yaz let her talk" Darius said. "Listen Im really sorry guys but I can't tell you why I took it." 
"Bullshit, you just don't want to." Brooklyn scoffed. "No, I swear if I could I would." Sammy said sadly.  "Honestly Sammy what were you thinking. And now you wanna play the victim?" Kenji added
"Well have you ever stopped to wonder how I feel?" Sammy said tearing up. "I can tell none of you like me and to make it worse, everyday I have to watch the girl I like fall more and more in love with this asshole!" With that everything was still. Everyone else slowly turned to look at me and Yaz. "What did you just say?"I asked slowly getting angrier. "Yeah I said it. I like Yaz! And she should be with me not you!" She shouted getting up from her seat. She walked up to yaz and tried to kiss her. "Stop Sammy!" Yaz screamed.  That was my last straw. I got up and punched her in the face. I threw her to the ground and I kept hitting her until Kenji and Darius dragged me off. As soon as they got me under control a loud speaker rang with a high pitched Ding. "The M-Monorail has A-A-Arrived at the second stop" the glitched robotic voice announced as the cart came to a stop. The doors opened and I stormed out with yaz following behind me. The others eventually followed as they stayed back to help Sammy. "Where are we?" asked Darius " We're at the  stadium, it's still 3 stops away from the docks, so we're going to have to wait for the next train" answered Kenji.
Yaz pulled me aside so that we could speak in private. "Y/N, thank you for defending me. But I think you took it too far with Sammy." She said grabbing my shoulder.
"I don't care" I said looking in her eyes.
"It's not me u should apologize to." She said as I backed away. " She just made a mistake" yaz said defending her. I couldn't believe it. She's the  one that's being shady and basically assaulted Yaz and I'm the one apologizing. "Fine." I rolled my eyes.
I walked over to Sammy. She was sitting on the ground by herself. "Listen Sammy I'm sorry." I said sarcastically. "I guess I'm sorry too" she said looking down. Her eye was swollen from where I hit her. "Y-You guess?" I was ready to hit her again but I stopped myself and took a deep breath. "You know what, it's fine but if you touch yaz again I'll kill you" I said walking away.

Time skip ( the monorail arrives)

The monorail finally arrived and breaks the silence and tense atmosphere. "Let's go guys" Said Darius. We all walked towards the direction of the monorail cart. I spotted Sammy watching me and Yaz so I decided to hold Yaz's hand while we walked to show her that yaz was mine. As they were about to step foot into the cart, we heard a loud chilling, ~~ROAR~~. "Get down!" I shouted while grabbing Yaz. We were behind everyone else and it was easy for everyone else to step into the train, but Yaz and I had only one option, which was to hide behind a staircase close to the tracks.
The one thing I feared in silence since the start has now come through . Me and Yaz were now separated from the group. This feeling was reinforced as I saw the monorail doors close and the train leave without us, while standing opposite us was the same dinosaur from before. I think it was called the Indominous Rex.